Official Team List vs Brisbane

I am interested to see people's thoughts on team selection compared to the previous Coach…

@ said:
I am interested to see people's thoughts on team selection compared to the previous Coach…

The thought had crossed my mind !
Did Cleary find JT's little black book ?

I don't care anymore , this seasons finished already .

@ said:
@ said:
Does anyone in the 17 kick goals?

I think littlejohn is a fairly decent goal kicker

Cant seem to remember him ever kicking for goal in any game I have seen him played. Looked up his stats their is no mention of him being a goal kicker. Good chance I would say Rankin might start somewhere on the weekend (not that I want to see him in the side).

There's a couple of surprises there. Surprised to see Lovett make a return, Chee-Kam hasn't been playing badly at all. Didn't expect to see Woods back so early either. Broncos will win this in a canter though.

Lovett hasn't exactly been a standout when i've seen NSW Cup. Eisenhuth and Tatola have stood out more.

brooks teddy and littljiohn to have a shootout this arvo?

@ said:

Joel Edwards has been good the past couple weeks and deserves his spot. MWZ wasn't too bad and is probably a better option than MCK in the centers. There is only really 1 thing I'm concerned about. What is Going on with our bench? I think having our forward pack rolled most week is reason enough to give some young guys a chance and experiment with the team a little. It perplexes me as to why we would have 2 backrowers on the bench. I would like to see Eisenhuth, Felise and Tatola given a chance in first grade at some point. Though our ISP isn't doing too hot so, team selection can't really be entirely blamed on Cleary.

One thing Lovett is sure to do if he plays is give it a real red hot go. He may not be up with the best in size and skill but he will never give less than 100%. We could do with a few more with his work ethic.

Who cares about goal kicking. If you dont score tries, thats pretty much a wasted talent.

And if we do score, anyone could have a crack and be as good as the last few years.

@ said:
One thing Lovett is sure to do if he plays is give it a real red hot go. He may not be up with the best in size and skill but he will never give less than 100%. We could do with a few more with his work ethic.

Work ethic is moot if there is no skill to go with it. And he has zero skill.

@ said:

As a big Taylor critic and a big Ivan fan I find this team selection confusing and a little frightening.

@ said:
So is Aloiai officially a prop now?

I reckon he always has been. He can play on the edge but I reckon he is better up the middle.

Members online

Back