TEAM LIST Official Wests Tigers team vs Canberra

Team List
Wow Penrith basically handing Cowboys the game they have left out 12 of their starting 13. Far more than the 6 o 7 out for origin
Cows sure getting some lucky breaks this year
It doesn’t matter to either team. Cows loss last week will keep them from coming second.

It doesn’t matter to either team. Cows loss last week will keep them from coming second.
Well no their for and against far superior to sharks so if Cows win and Newcastle beat Sharks then they come 2nd but not likely but is Newcastle home game

reckon so too, he was just hitting his straps.....
Well rewatch game and not so wrong .for 73 mins anyway then his brain explosion probably cost the game but one error
Prior his defence good .Dragons zero tries on his side took contested bombs
Dragons first 3 tries all on our left and one late one dead center
Then our left center had his bad tackle to seal the loss

So if Saints beat Brisbane on Saturday.
Canberra have little to play for ... can they rejig their side at the last minute, or are they largely committed to this line up?

Raiders with an easy win. Their forwards always love playing against WT.

Still consider Naden a Centre but no issue with Garner there.

Does anybody know the deal with Freebairn. Is he part of the WT top 30 next season?

A shout out to our Number 11 Jersey Sponsor Murray Kennedy Real Estate. I used Murray Kennedy a year ago to sell my late Father's house in Mount Annan NSW. Great agent and an even better bloke. Loves the WT with a passion

Thinking of bringing a hammock to LO on Sunday 😄 , whilst enjoying a hotdog/sausage roll, pie & cold tin and enjoying the sun bathing.

So if Saints beat Brisbane on Saturday.
Canberra have little to play for ... can they rejig their side at the last minute, or are they largely committed to this line up?
Answering my own question ... the rules don’t allow them to change the side that must be submitted at 4.05 pm Saturday (a few hours short of knowing the Brisbane result). 1661906901073.jpeg

thank god this is Noddy's last roll of the dice. unfortunately he is out of his depth and has been that way since he stepped in. glad this season is coming to a close, need to wipe the slate completely clean and start again.

Back