On 2SM

Super Coach will be on Talkin' Sports following the 5.30 news, I have to take the dogs for a walk so I'll probably miss the interview, should be interesting stuff.
As far as Storm players go I would imagine anyone who signs or who has signed recently for another club it will be a case of rats leaving a sinking ship, all contracts I would imagine would have to be renegotiated so unless there's a get out clause!!!.

@ron burgandy said:
@Sabre said:
@ron burgandy said:
lol…..

you saying its a no?

im not saying anything… :wink:

Then dont. I feel dirty for even replying and I am at risk of getting this thread locked but honestly Ron you are becoming SUCH an attention [This word has been automatically removed], it derails EVERY thread.

we will have one of the best packs
**8.** Gibbs
**9.**Farah
**10.** Galloway
**11.** Blair
**12.** Ellis
**13.** Heighno

I'd take Blair in a heart beat. Big, strong, can break the line, offload, promote the football and would that additional grunt and intimidatiion to the Tigers pack. Please let it be true…

Having both the captain and vice captain of the World Champion Kiwis in the same team would be out of this world!! I'm personally praying every day that it's true, and I'm not the religious sort!

@NZTiger said:
Having both the captain and vice captain of the World Champion Kiwis in the same team …...

yes there is always that…....I think the Tigers should still go for him though :wink:

glennb… i said i have nothing to say...stop making a big deal out of this..sabre asked i answered there really was no reason for you to address me...now you have made this a big deal...just like ink or chris do...why did you have to respond to a dead convo between myself and sabre? did you want the attention? now you got it....

Back on topic of Adam Blair please…...

Wonder if it was someone from the forum who rang Hughes and Robbo...

@Geo. said:
Back on topic of Adam Blair please…...

Wonder if it was someone from the forum who rang Hughes and Robbo...

derek from campbelltown ?

@Gobbs said:
I'd take Blair in a heart beat. Big, strong, can break the line, offload, promote the football and would that additional grunt and intimidatiion to the Tigers pack. Please let it be true…

I will you Gobbs :pray:

Back