One Foot in Grave Forum

Was it called Pinto before it was called Solo or was that a different drink altogether? From memory it was the same.

Saw Reg Gasnier vs Cronulla at Endeavour Park (Field?) Rex Mossop calling the match from a Van. Anyone Remember the Sunday arvo Live B & W Broadcast of the Second Half of the Games back in the 60's early 70's?

Leed Lemonade before it was re-branded Sprite, when your country town had it's own Soft drink maker, in my day it was Ashelfords but when they went belly up there was a mob that did home delivery's called Crystal I think, not the same however!…...................

@ said:
Leed Lemonade before it was re-branded Sprite, when your country town had it's own Soft drink maker, in my day it was Ashelfords but when they went belly up there was a mob that did home delivery's called Crystal I think, not the same however!…...................

I had many relos who were hawkers in the bush and they off-loaded everything legal and illegal including grog and meat. One uncle even gave haircuts and pulled out loose teeth - he learnt in the war.

Latest posts

Staff online

Back