Opportunity missed

God, nice try…...its like talking to a spud.

The team couldve made the statement that set in defense, 3 mins in...I only mentioned those two as theyd made the first tackle

Its chalk and cheese

@innsaneink said:
God, nice try…...its like talking to a spud.

The team couldve made the statement that set in defense, 3 mins in...I only mentioned those two as theyd made the first tackle

Its chalk and cheese

I hoped they'd fire up after that too. It was disappointing to see them lose the advantage straight away.

@Balmain Bug said:
I agree with Ink. In the first few minutes, Glen Stewart came in 4th man in on Chris Lawrence just to swing a punch in his guts. It was a disgrace.

He should have been gang bashed on the spot.

Filthy dirty Mongrel.

Agree - he's just a grub.

hahahahahaha…yeh your right....nice try. If you didnt single out those two, then back-track to claim "team", then you migh have a chance...........but u chose to single out players. So which is it, Heighno and Galloway, or the team?

Im happy for you to finally realise the point i was making 3 months ago.........even if u want to claim it as your own....... Its just a shame that when i mentioned it it was against the Roosters when we got owned, but when u mention it, its when we win and every forward aimed up.

I agree...........chalk and cheese

Three months :unamused: …who cares, enjoy tonite...Ive forgotten all about 3 months ago....you need to let it go mate, not good to bottle these things up. :laughing:

hahahahaha…..point proven. The classic Ink back down.
\
\
Yes, agree, enjoy the win in such a negative thread started by YOU

Great win…..and everyone played really well.

Lets hope we can beat dragons.That could set us up.

Good to see sirro and ink in form.

Heres a tip KS

Hel-lo?????
NO ONE CARES ABOUT 3 MONTHS AGO!

Nice exaggerated laughs there though, trying a bit too hard?
So nice of a moderator to hijack my thread, great example

@innsaneink said:
Heres a tip KS

Hel-lo?????
NO ONE CARES ABOUT 3 MONTHS AGO!

Nice exaggerated laughs there though, trying a bit too hard?
So nice of a moderator to hijack my thread, great example

Hijack or just call u on your hypocrisy? Something u attempt to do to others. You have to take it if you want to give it the way u do. What goes goes for you goes for everyone. Being a mod has nothing to do with it. You get away with plenty and my comments have been a direct reply to your "original" post. So i referenced something in the past, so what? Have you done that? Have you gone searching for a post by another member he made a long time ago just to contradict him? Yes, u have and i have the example if u want it. So the example i set is just fine.

@innsaneink said:
However, just to spare everyone else here any more pain, me included,
Youre right.
I'm wrong.

Happy?

:unamused:

Really, thats it? Even though you can be much maligned on here, u do possess a certain amount of respect…...but i feel a little embarrassed for u.........you can defend yourself better than that........unless......

What a surprise. A thread with room for discussion hijacked into "I told you you made a mistake 3 months ago" thread. Great work KS. :unamused:

Like I said, I will pay this to Ink (which is what I believe was the point of his post)… We got pushed and barged the large part of the match and we did NOTHING. I am thrilled we won via impotence, but we did get canned in a big way and I found myself wearing the edge of my sofa during the last five minutes because we helped them back twice... We were just lucky that our passes were on song.

@Cultured Bogan said:
Like I said, I will pay this to Ink (which is what I believe was the point of his post)… We got pushed and barged the large part of the match and we did NOTHING. I am thrilled we won via impotence, but we did get canned in a big way and I found myself wearing the edge of my sofa during the last five minutes because we helped them back twice... We were just lucky that our passes were on song.

Yeah to an extent CB….I dont believe we did nothing though, what we did do is we hung in.
We hung in, we bustled them and into not playing their own game, forced them into something they werent comfy with....DCE's kick on the 3rd in our 20 a good example....it was a panicky rushed non communicated play...good line speed tonite got us home.

I do think similar situations in different games can have people offer different points of view, so much happens in a game and the same thing in one game can be so very different in another, the time it happened, the score, who's mentally on top, physically...the momentum, the weatehr, the refs, the opponents, whos in your team....but I'll happily accept being wrong despite haldf the people in this thread agreeing with me

@innsaneink said:
@Cultured Bogan said:

Yeah to an extent CB….I dont believe we did nothing though, what we did do is we hung in.
We hung in, we bustled them and into not playing their own game, forced them into something they werent comfy with....DCE's kick on the 3rd in our 20 a good example....it was a panicky rushed non communicated play...good line speed tonite got us home.

I do think similar situations in different games can have people offer different points of view, so much happens in a game and the same thing in one game can be so very different in another, the time it happened, the score, who's mentally on top, physically...the momentum, the weatehr, the refs, the opponents, whos in your team....but I'll happily accept being wrong despite haldf the people in this thread agreeing with me

Ink not good line speed tonight Great line speed tonight

@Suzie-Q said:
What a surprise. A thread with room for discussion hijacked into "I told you you made a mistake 3 months ago" thread. Great work KS. :unamused:

…but Ink can dig out stuff from a year ago?

I'm not against people referring to old threads as long as it is in cotext,
KS is spot on here.

As for the thread, I believe there is no point retaliating until a punch is thrown.
That's my theory and people may agree/disagree, their opinion.
Matai pushed Galloway, no penalty
Galloway touches Matai, penalty.
Woods appeals for penalty, no penlaty given, try.
Showing mongrel and acting aggressive are two different things,
I reckon coming off the line quick was enough mongrel IMO.
Other things are too risky like the Woods and Galloway examples,
they can be a good thing, they can be a bad thing.
Bird, Matai etc. are good at it, that's why they get away with it,
these things cannot be coached.

Ink I only saw the game live so I might be wrong but I saw Big George on the bench with a busted up nose/mouth. Not sure who got him (possibly Farah third man in will watch the replay) but the square up did come and not in view of the officials. Why take a risk when in giving away a penalty when they are on their line trying to ruck it out.

@tig_prmz said:
@Suzie-Q said:

…but Ink can dig out stuff from a year ago?

I'm not against people referring to old threads as long as it is in cotext,
KS is spot on here.

As for the thread, I believe there is no point retaliating until a punch is thrown.
That's my theory and people may agree/disagree, their opinion.
Matai pushed Galloway, no penalty
Galloway touches Matai, penalty.
Woods appeals for penalty, no penlaty given, try.
Showing mongrel and acting aggressive are two different things,
I reckon coming off the line quick was enough mongrel IMO.
Other things are too risky like the Woods and Galloway examples,
they can be a good thing, they can be a bad thing.
Bird, Matai etc. are good at it, that's why they get away with it,
these things cannot be coached.

When I dig stuff out from a year ago, I do dig it out, I post links or posts.
How can you say KS is spot on when not one single link or previous post has been supplied here , just his opinion/recollection of something that happened three months ago that know one remembers or gives a damn about.
Yep, I'd say thats a very strong argument KS has put forth

Latest posts

Members online

Back