Origin 2022

Gutsy win by Queenslanders.
Outplayed the blues on whole lot of fronts.
Congratulations are in order.
It be great to see some of that spirit sprinkled around Concord.
Love watching underdogs beat the odds.

Does anyone else think Tino Alphabet is a grub? Went after Burton tonight. Hit him head high early in the game and then held him while Gagai hit him later in the game. If I was ref he would have got a sin bin for the first offence and straight off for the second. Absolute low life.
Can't stand the prick.
Shittest haircut too.

Does anyone else think Tino Alphabet is a grub? Went after Burton tonight. Hit him head high early in the game and then held him while Gagai hit him later in the game. If I was ref he would have got a sin bin for the first offence and straight off for the second. Absolute low life.
Totally agree with you.
Can we sign him?

That's what goes to winning games

He was a colossus out there. Still squashing cockroaches in the last minute.

Latest posts

Members online

Back