Origin 2022

Tino was HUGE.

Probably the biggest lad on the field tonight.
Played the full 80, didn't hey ?

Looked like he gave Luai the same energy back to him like that little weasel likes to dish out.

Also looked like he was trying to save Burton from a vicious attack from Gagai too 🤣🤣
Humorous.

How good was Smith screaming “go dozer” when Hunt was running away for the winner?
So happy for Benny. He’s had some real lows in his career but in Origin he has usually played very well.
As a NSW supporter. When that try occurred I was glad it was Hunt after everything he has coped after that one dropped ball. He is a quality player and I’m glad his highlight reel has a key play on it. Hope he wins Daly M as well.

As a NSW supporter. When that try occurred I was glad it was Hunt after everything he has coped after that one dropped ball. He is a quality player and I’m glad his highlight reel has a key play on it. Hope he wins Daly M as well.
Yeah he has been unfairly labelled from that stuff up.
He has played some really good games for the maroons. Pretty sure he got MOM in the 2020 decider as well.

Not at all. Played for 10 years, never through a punch. And if you support blokes who hold players while others hit them it dsays a lot about your character.
It looked like he was trying to separate them but he finished with some kind of rear naked choke.....

Honestly... I enjoyed seeing it back in origin.

Back