10\. B. Gibbs
11\. L. Lewis
12\. T. Waterhouse
13\. P. Gallen

14\. L. O'Donnell
15\. A. Laffranchi
16\. T. Leayrod-Lahrs
17\. A. Toleman

If Tahu is in the Origin team it will be because the NSW selectors are afraid of being branded racists.

He wasn't even in the top 6 centres in the NSW aligned NRL centres before Origin 1 and his up and in defence is so poorly executed he gets found out every single week in the NRL. He is overhyped rubbish and should remember that Johns talking him up to Bellamy is the only reason he probably got selected in the first place.

As an aside with the close following of Weidler would it suprise anyone to see a Tahu/Mundine joint press conference coming up soon

My NSW Team for game 3

1\. Dugan
2\. Hayne
3\. Lawrence
4\. Jennings
5\. Morris
6\. Sutton
7\. Pearce
8\. Snowden
9\. Farah
10\. Tolman
11\. Watmough
12\. Hindmarsh/Heighington
13\. Lewis ©

14\. Galloway/Mannah/Douglas
15\. Galloway/Mannah/Douglas
16\. Gallen
17\. Bird

I think NSW need to go with a spine of

1\. Hayne
6\. Sutton
7\. Pearce
9\. Farah

1. Jarryd Hayne
2. Akuila Uate
3. Michael Jennings
4. Joel Thompson
5. Brett Morris
6. Jamie Soward
7. Mitchell Pearce

8. Kade Snowden
9. Robbie Farah
10. Tom Learoyd-Lahrs
11. Anthony Watmough
12. Chris Heighington
13. Paul Gallen

14. Luke Lewis
15. Tim Mannah
16. Willie Mason
17. Mark Minichiello

Meh, I dunno.

@smeghead said:
If Tahu is in the Origin team it will be because the NSW selectors are afraid of being branded racists.

He wasn't even in the top 6 centres in the NSW aligned NRL centres before Origin 1 and his up and in defence is so poorly executed he gets found out every single week in the NRL. He is overhyped rubbish and should remember that Johns talking him up to Bellamy is the only reason he probably got selected in the first place.

As an aside with the close following of Weidler would it suprise anyone to see a Tahu/Mundine joint press conference coming up soon

I could not have said it better. :wahoo:

1.Dugan
2.Hayne (left wing only)
3.Scott
4.Jennings
5.Uate
6.Bird
7.Pearce
8.Weyman
9.Farah
10.Snowden
11.Lewis
12.Watmough
13.Heighington….what a turnaround me picking him for Origin

14.Gibbs
15.Galloway
16.Laffranchi
17.Carney

Scott over Lawrence Sirro. That is like picking Ross Conlon ahead Ettinghausen in my book.

Apart from that, and Luke Lewis, I like your team a lot.

@Marshall_magic said:
My NSW Team for game 3

1\. Dugan
2\. Hayne
3\. Lawrence
4\. Jennings
5\. Morris
6\. Sutton
7\. Pearce
8\. Snowden
9\. Farah
10\. Tolman
11\. Watmough
12\. Hindmarsh/Heighington
13\. Lewis ©

14\. Galloway/Mannah/Douglas
15\. Galloway/Mannah/Douglas
16\. Gallen
17\. Bird

Apart from Sutton, Hindmarsh and Lewis that is a good squad.

@southerntiger said:
Scott over Lawrence Sirro. That is like picking Ross Conlon ahead Ettinghausen in my book.

U dont rate Lewis? I think he's looked sensational at Origin level. I cant believe how good he is.

Lewis would be my first choice bench utility.

I understand the choice of him at starting lock though

Why does the utility player have to come off the bench? If the utility is good enough to go 80 I don't see why they shouldn't.

Sutton is the biggest defensive liability for Souths. Thurston and Darren would make him look very silly.

He does however offer abit in attack, but wouldn't Bird be better if you are looking at a strong robust 5/8?

If your looking at Souths, you can't go past Champion….

You blokes have to be kidding picking Galloway….With the amount of footy he has played this year and the quality of what he has produced he will be eaten alive at Origin level.

I think Greg Bird is a must as is Heighno and Farah. I'd leave Lawrence out this year - his attack isnt good enough. I expect him to come good in the back half of the season and make the tri nations, there's just a few things he has to work on...ball handling being the top of the list. Lewis has to be there as well.

@king sirro said:
@southerntiger said:

U dont rate Lewis? I think he's looked sensational at Origin level. I cant believe how good he is.

Yeh not a big fan of Lewis. I havent seen any origin this year though and only caught one game last year. I just find Lewis to be a rather limited player. That being said, he has always caused us a few problems.

@stryker said:
You blokes have to be kidding picking Galloway….With the amount of footy he has played this year and the quality of what he has produced he will be eaten alive at Origin level.

I think Greg Bird is a must as is Heighno and Farah. I'd leave Lawrence out this year - his attack isnt good enough. I expect him to come good in the back half of the season and make the tri nations, there's just a few things he has to work on...ball handling being the top of the list. Lewis has to be there as well.

Who are Qld gunna pick to replace the AFL bound Izzi….

Nothing like putting up big bombs for him to showcase their game in our showcase....

Love the Queenslanders always happy to do their bit for Rugby League...

@king sirro said:
1.Dugan
2.Hayne (left wing only)
3.Scott
4.Jennings
5.Uate
6.Bird
7.Pearce
8.Weyman
9.Farah
10.Snowden
11.Lewis
12.Watmough
**13.Heighington….what a turnaround me picking him for Origin**

**14.Gibbs**
15.Galloway
16.Laffranchi
17.Carney

Hahahaha…....see.....It's only taken 2 years....

Couldn't agree more....

Heighington.....Origin Class..........

I'll forgive sourthern too....Lewis is a gun....I'd even have him at the Tigers....

Back