Origin series wrap...Agree or disagree? (NSW)

Don't pick anyone who wears a red V.
Last night proved Bird is not a 5/8 he was outstanding at lock.
That team is not far off, a few changes like.
Morris for?
Scott for Lawrence
Barrett for Carney
Ennis for Farah
I think just with these few changes our attack will really threaten Qld all across the park.
I think having Carney at 6 makes our entire backline dangerous him and Pearce are great at attacking the line themselves or have the option of putting Jennings and Lawrence or Hayne into space. All these players pose threats to defensive lines. On top of this you'll have Farah threating around the ruck.

Sorry but I have to disagree with Bird as Man of the Match.
Bird was the reason the second Queensland try was scored. Bird was hopelessly out of position and all he could do was hang a leg out as an attempted tackle. Not a lock at all.
The second Qld try would not have been scored if we had a lock like Heighington playing.

Edit ** "Second Qld try not first" **

@TIGER said:
Don't pick anyone who wears a red V.
Last night proved Bird is not a 5/8 he was outstanding at lock.
That team is not far off, a few changes like.
Morris for?
Scott for Lawrence
Barrett for Carney
Ennis for Farah
I think just with these few changes our attack will really threaten Qld all across the park.
I think having Carney at 6 makes our entire backline dangerous him and Pearce are great at attacking the line themselves or have the option of putting Jennings and Lawrence or Hayne into space. All these players pose threats to defensive lines. On top of this you'll have Farah threating around the ruck.

Completely agree :slight_smile:

@TigersFan4Life said:
The following disclaimer will be printed on the front cover of the 2010 Origin series DVD:

*** NO TIGERS WERE INVOLVED IN THE PRODUCTION OF THIS DISASTER ***

This is hilarious as is the official Wests Tigers site's current home page "We'll Restore Pride in NSW"

***NO TIGERS WERE INVOLVED IN THE PRODUCTION OF THIS DISASTER***
that is my new msn pm :L :L :L :L :L

Latest posts

Staff online

Back