Pangai Junior

@lachy-king-lewis said in [Pangai Junior](/post/1414597) said:
Hey guys, Bulldogs fan here. I’ve got it on good authority that Tevita Pangai Junior has signed with you blokes for 3.5 years (starting from this season)

Believe it was 2.2million over three years (plus about 150k this season), however Brisbane are chipping in around 350k (saw this mentioned from CCTW who seems to be pretty spot on with things)

Good signing for you guys. TPJ was heading to Belmore until Tigers upped their offer (still less than Dogs offer) but Pangai was genuinely keen on joining the Tigers which is a good sign for you guys, media will try and put a negative spin to it like they usually do to make the Tigers look bad. Trust me as a Dogs fan I’m used to the media rubbish haha

All the best for the rest of the year. We’ll see you in 3 weeks!

lol

@thedaboss said in [Pangai Junior](/post/1414641) said:
2.2 is a lot.... he better fire

I use to think his brother was a gun.
Wish we gave him a proper start when he was on the books.

Let's see.

Hey guys, Bulldogs fan here. I’ve got it on good authority that Tevita Pangai Junior has signed with you blokes for 3.5 years (starting from this season)

Believe it was 2.2million over three years (plus about 150k this season), however Brisbane are chipping in around 350k (saw this mentioned from CCTW who seems to be pretty spot on with things)

Good signing for you guys. TPJ was heading to Belmore until Tigers upped their offer (still less than Dogs offer) but Pangai was genuinely keen on joining the Tigers which is a good sign for you guys, media will try and put a negative spin to it like they usually do to make the Tigers look bad. Trust me as a Dogs fan I’m used to the media rubbish haha

A concise and well written post……..no way this is a doggies supporter. They can barely string a sentence together! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

@demps said in [Pangai Junior](/post/1414648) said:

Let's see.

I had heard that TPJ brother was with us as a junior .. was it Mosese Pangai .. and where is he now .. is he still playing .. ??

@andyvee said in [Pangai Junior](/post/1414653) said:

A concise and well written post……..no way this is a doggies supporter. They can barely string a sentence together! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

No a dog supporter read previous post picked up cctw is a good source then took time out of their day to congratulate us on a signing they missed.

@tigerskins said in [Pangai Junior](/post/1414655) said:

Let's see.

I had heard that TPJ brother was with us as a junior .. was it Mosese Pangai .. and where is he now .. is he still playing .. ??

I don't think he was a junior.

Possibly knights junior but floated around lower grades everywhere.
Canberra, Penrith, Tigers briefly, NQ and Broncos.

Not sure where he is these days.
He'd be around 30 years old these days.

@demps said in [Pangai Junior](/post/1414659) said:

Let's see.

At least one of his brothers played centre for Balmain.

@pawsandclaws1 said in [Pangai Junior](/post/1414660) said:

Let's see.

Yep, Moses played through the grades.
He came back and played some nsw cup.
He has been at a few clubs.

Looked good playing for Tonga in 1 game I saw toom

Jeeze.. so many new posters around lately - hoping the bulldogs fan is right, just have to see what happens in the end.

@demps said in [Pangai Junior](/post/1414661) said:
@pawsandclaws1 said in [Pangai Junior](/post/1414660) said:

Let's see.

Yep, Moses played through the grades.
He came back and played some nsw cup.
He has been at a few clubs.

Looked good playing for Tonga in 1 game I saw toom

Yeah Moses was one heck of a talented kid but we had no idea how to look after those talented kids back in those days. He was always a step above the grades he played & had this raw ability to create something out of nothing but once hit top grade the wheels fell off. He was one of the kids who you move towards the front of the seat whenever he got the ball. I put that down to the coaching and mentoring.

Hot tip: if you're going to sign on here with a burner account and lead people on, don't do it with a previously registered email.

@andyvee said in [Pangai Junior](/post/1414653) said:

Must be genuine, it’s written in ‘doggie-style’

@cultured_bogan said in [Pangai Junior](/post/1414681) said:
@wt46 said in [Pangai Junior](/post/1414680) said:
That Dogs fan is a troll. I don’t believe him at all.

That Dogs fan is a Tigers fan.

What if its a tigers fan that is a dogs fan ?

*world explodes*

My guess is WT missed out on Finucane and got cannoned back to the table with TPJ. Seems ridiculous to offer a player of his calibre an 18month contract, hope that's not true. I think wherever Tevita goes he will make a difference with the recent mentoring by Petero resonating sooner or later.
I hope we sign him.

@twentyforty said in [Pangai Junior](/post/1414688) said:
My guess is WT missed out on Finucane and got cannoned back to the table with TPJ. Seems ridiculous to offer a player of his calibre an 18month contract, hope that's not true. I think wherever Tevita goes he will make a difference with the recent mentoring by Petero resonating sooner or later.
I hope we sign him.

Correct .. TPJ needs a coach who will install discipline into him .. Madge is that coach .. he wont except his bad playing ways and will develop him into the proper wrecking ball he should be .. !!

@tigerskins said in [Pangai Junior](/post/1414689) said:
@twentyforty said in [Pangai Junior](/post/1414688) said:
I hope we sign him.

Correct .. TPJ needs a coach who will install discipline into him .. Madge is that coach .. he wont except his bad playing ways and will develop him into the proper wrecking ball he should be .. !!

He has the perfect coach in Madge, while at the same time a perfect "sounding board" (as Pascoe described his role) in Tim Sheens.

Good signing on around 650k if that Dogs post is right. It won't make a huge difference while Maguire is still the coach but we are buying some talented young players.

@cultured_bogan said in [Pangai Junior](/post/1414681) said:
@wt46 said in [Pangai Junior](/post/1414680) said:
That Dogs fan is a troll. I don’t believe him at all.

That Dogs fan is a Tigers fan.

Or some fool when TPJ signs with the dogs, he'll comeback and troll us. What a fraud.

Latest posts

Staff online

Back