Parra V Panthers

alex

there's a whole bay behind the posts on the southern side that's empty. now i know it's not the best place to watch footy … but the way the eels are going and they can't even fill up a 20,000 seat stadium?! parra "fans"

the first two penalties hayne blew were softer than things that archer let go last week. just shows that archer is a dud and IMO hayne's the best ref in the game atm.

yeah apperntly a player better then Peter Sterling just scored

remmeber what happend to the warriors this year?? Parra fans have fun going to happen to you next year too and then you will want all your team sacked again until they win 3 in a row in July

Just goes to show how good we were last week.

Is there anything worse than a winning parramatta fan, I don't think so

:angry:

Parra just have the worst fans out of anybody ray Hadley is a Parra fan so is Rabbits and Stero.. you cant get away from that bandwagon EVER!!

The bandwagon will crash and burn against the *aints* next week

in 01 when then choked we heard *we will be unstoppable next year don't worry*

they faulted easy and slipped much worse

same with 05

same with 06

Novemver through til March we have to hear how greaqt they are and how they wil win the comp
July till sep we get to hear how they are going to win the comp
late Septemmeber we hear how they choke if they even get there.

bye bye Parra eithe way there not going near the Grand final

6-0 penalty count at one stage.
Hayne throwing forward passes that don't get pulled up.

I really hope saints **smash** them next week to shut the band wagon up. The lesser of two evils :laughing:

i dont like parra but it Amazes me that you lot a bagging a team that is doing the same thing that got your team a premiership in 05….. and as for next year Timana Tahu(Duel International) Justin Poore(NSW SOO Forward) are two recruits for parra... they will only get better

we're mainly bagging the supporters … not the team

majority of the users on here are the die hards, not the bandwagoners.

ie. if youve read the forever brothers book they talk a bit about the game in rd 15 2005 when we played in brisbane and lost 44-20\. after that game we went out to 150/1 to win the comp. i know a few people on here and myself went to that game, showing tigers fan stick thru the good and the bad even before we won the comp.

@Rorko said:
i dont like parra but it Amazes me that you lot a bagging a team that is doing the same thing that got your team a premiership in 05….. and as for next year Timana Tahu(Duel International) Justin Poore(NSW SOO Forward) are two recruits for parra... they will only get better

umm we got into the top 4 this team can only finish 7th no higher or if a loss to the dragons will not even make the 8!

Manly broncos Storm wont lose their last 2 games their easy ones

@Golden said:
@Rorko said:

umm we got into the top 4 this team can only finish 7th no higher or if a loss to the dragons will not even make the 8!

Manly broncos Storm wont lose their last 2 games their easy ones

Parra can finish in 4th spot

@djm619 said:
6-0 penalty count at one stage.
Hayne throwing forward passes that don't get pulled up.

I really hope saints **smash** them next week to shut the band wagon up. The lesser of two evils :laughing:

Hayne using his elbow in every tackle.

I must say they do remind me of the Tigers in 2005\. They are on fire and getting better with every game.

and Remember only Tigers fans in 2005 believed we could take it out

I am sooooo over the Parra hype, hope they come crashing down next week against teh Dragoons, and hope Hayne looks like a fool….or breaks a leg.

@tigergirlz said:
I am sooooo over the Parra hype, hope they come crashing down next week against teh Dragoons, and hope Hayne looks like a fool….or breaks a leg.

Dont bank on the Dragons to do anything

That Mortimer kid is killing it. He's lucky to weight 65kg wringing wet and he is all over the place doing everything! He is one tough little fella.

Good luck to them I say. I'd prefer an underdog come from no where and win it, rather than the Dragqueens, Dogs, Manly or Melbourne scum win it.

I for 1 will be cheering for Parra on the slight chance that we happen to bow out before the grand final this year!

quote]

sooo you think storm can lose to warriors roosters, and manly will lose at home to titans and sharks??? and Brisbane lose to raiders who cant beat 10 year olds away from home next week?

not a chance in the world ZERO DUCKEGG wont happen

@Golden said:
quote]

sooo you think storm can lose to warriors roosters, and manly will lose at home to titans and sharks??? and Brisbane lose to raiders who cant beat 10 year olds away from home next week?

I'm just telling you what can happen in their best case scenario. If they win both matches, their worst case scenario is 8th.

@tigh said:
@Golden said:
quote]

I'm just telling you what can happen in their best case scenario. If they win both matches, their worst case scenario is 8th.

and by realism they wont finish higher then 7th even with a win against the aints next week.

somone should reminds the eels team and fans the season goes for 26 rounds and you actually have to win a few games before round 18 and not just walk into the 8

in 05 at least we showed promise in our losses Parra were pathetic through most of this year couldnt score a try to save their life

and btw the worst case isnt 8th its 10th newcatle can win both their games and so can we and both past those pretenders

Latest posts

Staff online

Back