Parramatta

pacey

there getting stronger & stronger
\
\
&

i believe if they beat us in a few weeks, it could be a smashing
( bad for, for & against)

I enjoyed seeing them win today, I want us to beat teams in form to show we are ready for the finals.

IMO they are winding there run up to early.

At this stage they should be building to something not trying to blow the doors off every team. We did the same when we belted the Cows on a Monday night a few years ago.

I want to see what happens to them when Hayne is targetted ala Slater as to his ball tracking and when the flicks and hail mary passes don't stick. That will be when we know what Parra are made of this season

@smeghead said:
IMO they are winding there run up to early.

At this stage they should be building to something not trying to blow the doors off every team. We did the same when we belted the Cows on a Monday night a few years ago.

<big>I want to see what happens to them when Hayne is targetted ala Slater as to his ball tracking and when the flicks and hail mary passes don't stick. That will be when we know what Parra are made of this season</big>

Combine that with their pack being dominated and yes, it would be interesting, but without that occurring I doubt your suggestion may eventuate and ive doubts - old habits - ….doubts our pack could dominate theirs.
That said, why are we talking this when weve got the sharks next week?

Sorry I wasn't thinking about our pack when talking about the Eels Ink. I was thinking more about other matches they have coming up.

Our match is another matter all together and I am trying not to think about that until after we get past next Sunday.

Their pack is rolling off one guy at the moment though. The early momentum he provides gives utility types such as Ben Smith to get into the game

red hot form at the moment.

we need a good confidence building game v sharks.
and parra to have a tough game, or another blow out so they get too cocky.

Will definately be a great challenge, definately worth going to that game should be a cracker!!

pfffft Parra everyone is on their bandwagon this time of year every year!! then next year they will start crap again .. their buble will burst next week

if Bronso win tomorow they wil be in 12!!! and with negative F and A what everyone so excited with the eels for

im happy to take it one week at a time ….if we beat the sharks pretty well , we could probably afford 1 loss from the next 3 ...the titans and the dogs are both winable games imo .....
but ill just concentrate on next week.....

@Ghostdogg said:
I enjoyed seeing them win today, I want us to beat teams in form to show we are ready for the finals.

We suck against Parramatta and you want them to win :eek:pen_mouth:

We may have won the last game, but that was with no Mateo.

@tiger tigers said:
im happy to take it one week at a time ….if we beat the sharks pretty well , we could probably afford 1 loss from the next 3 ...the titans and the dogs are both winable games imo .....
but ill just concentrate on next week.....

good news is I can see the dogs resting their stars for that game too they wont go any higher or lower then 2nd

@Black Orange White said:
@Ghostdogg said:

We suck against Parramatta and you want them to win :eek:pen_mouth:

We may have won the last game, but that was with no Mateo.

and look who we had out!!!!!!!

i have parra winning 2 of there next 4 with losing to us and the dragons putting them on 27 points

i have the knights winning 1 of their next 4 putting them on 26 points

i have manly winning 2 of there last 4 to put them on 28 points

i have the rabbitohs winning 1 of their last 4 to put them on 25 points

i have the cowboys winning 3 of their last 4 to put them on 30 points

i have the panthers winning 2 of their last 4 to put them on 29
\
\
So i think the panthers and cowboys are safe for the finals and IMO it will come down to Us the eels manly to fight it out for spots 7 and 8 so with my theory if parra only win 2 of their last 4 and we do the same and the comp stays true to form we should get 7th or 8th depending on %'s, but what is a definate must is we win next week and if the warriors could upset the eels that will go along way to making out job easier

@Golden said:
pfffft Parra everyone is on their bandwagon this time of year every year!! then next year they will start crap again .. their buble will burst next week

if Bronso win tomorow they wil be in 12!!! and with negative F and A what everyone so excited with the eels for

I'm sick of hearing how well Parramatta are going. But in a way it has let us slip under the radar and into the 8\. Hope their bubble does burst next week.

It'll be a matter of nullifying Hayne. Take a similar approach to playing the Storm. Kick the ball out, and give him nothing to work with. Easier said than done however.

the boys will lift for parras game. if we can hold out moimoi n co 4 the first 15-20mins, we'll beat them. moimoi always rips us apart every single game he plays.
if we beat sharks n parra, we are in he top 8 even if we lose our last 2\. but i hope we win the rest n end up 6th or even 5th if other results go out way.

@Torbizlo said:
the boys will lift for parras game. if we can hold out moimoi n co 4 the first 15-20mins, we'll beat them. moimoi always rips us apart every single game he plays.
if we beat sharks n parra, we are in he top 8 even if we lose our last 2\. but i hope we win the rest n end up 6th or even 5th if other results go out way.

Not last time, he had a good duel with Daine Laurie and I'd be playing Laurie against Parra just for that reason.

Moi Moi will be dumb enough to run it at Laurie all day again instead of at Benji.

parra can be beaten , it depends alot on the attitude you turn up to play with on game day.

At present we are both very similar in styles and both on a streak. If we win it will be built around our defense, over the past month except for a 15 minute period last monday night our defense is been as good or better than anytime in our short history.

Back