OFFICIAL Pathways - KOE General Discussion

Absolute [This word has been automatically removed]heads. Zero urgency this lot.
Reilly the idiot should have just planted the
ball. Parramatta was there for the taking all
game. Lambskin better off coaching school
boy teams. Only a few guys putting in there

Seyfarth defence ok ,Laurie tried hard 2nd half but attack and ball handling as bad as it gets . Our only points a Rua barge over from dummy half
Nothing in our cup side to help our solve our NRL problems
Whether Staines is a better full back than Laurie well we are about to find out

Worst game I have ever seen for ball control.

Seyfarth head and shoulders above anyone on the field. Used his ball skills the 2nd half and created opportunities.

Sheens needs to identify this guys strengths. He is heart and skill, use that. Don't expect power.

Worst game I have ever seen for ball control.

Seyfarth head and shoulders above anyone on the field. Used his ball skills the 2nd half and created opportunities.

Sheens needs to identify this guys strengths. He is heart and skill, use that. Don't expect power.
Agree Seyfarth is undervalued and if we don’t start using him right he’s definitely another one that will excel elsewhere.

Aitasi James dead set has hands like feet.
Shocking....I think he dropped it 5 times?

Really depressing game...literally not a single player who said "I want an NRL spot".

We can lose first grade by 50 today and still not make any changes as no one did anything to come up.

Disappointing really. No one stood out for the Tigers or could be considered to be knocking on the door. I thought Sakauru and Ogden ran hard, Seyfarth and Simpkins had a couple of good charges and Reilly was solid in defence. Wakeham was diabolical in the first half and, on that uneven performance, Laurie does not deserve promotion.

I thought Jake Arthur was strong for the Eels. Any chance of pinching him?

Fainu is top 30 as well ?
He looks like a pub comp prop.
Yeah....somehow got a 2.5 year NRL deal with us.

A Manly mate of mine actually texted me the day he signed with us and said "you got a dud...by far the worst player at the club and only even kept due to his brothers being here".

Yet we gave him 2.5 years NRL deal...

1.5 years later he is a state cup benchie.

Some of our recruitment has been absolutely woeful.

Agree Seyfarth is undervalued and if we don’t start using him right he’s definitely another one that will excel elsewhere.

I see him as someone that is useless unless he has a strong pack around him, but incredibly valuable with a strong pack. With Klem and Stef up front, Bates and Paps backrow, it's tailored made for a link man like Seyfarth at 13. Used right he will tie down the middle defensively and create a lot of room for our halves with the ball.

I thought there were a few that looked good!! the first graders all stood out and I thought Ogden on the wing looked a first grader! As well as the backrower with the headgear!!

A Manly mate of mine actually texted me the day he signed with us and said "you got a dud...by far the worst player at the club and only even kept due to his brothers being here".

I heard the commentators just say he comes from a prominent rugby league family.... then correct themselves later, saying they meant a family with promising players.

My mate that's a Manly fan didn't even know their was a third brother, lol.

He didn't do anything on the field today - a very poor recruit.

Latest posts

Staff online

Back