OFFICIAL Pathways - KOE General Discussion

Horses for Courses.
Faatape will be up against Herbie Farnworth on Saturday night, it’s a mismatch in size, speed and athleticism.
We could have made it a much better match up by having Naden up agsinst him.
it's Olam actually, Farnworth is playing right edge for Redcliffe with Averillo on the left. that makes Faataape's task a little easier but he will get burnt on the outside if he isn't careful.

Does anyone know where to find NSWRL judiciary results for NSW Cup? Haze Dunster injured himself in a hip drop tackle with the video on NRL Physio’s socials. It looks like it was Sukkar making the tackle. If Sukkar gets suspended, the effect will be Tumeth back into Cup 2nd row or bench (he is 18th man) with Zak Clarke back into Flegg 2nd row (currently Tumeth).

Why not? Based on yesterday he’s probably the next best half after those suspended or named in 17 this week. He might as well have a crack, that’s what reserve grade is for.

I'll take it even further, I'll punt on Naden to play 6 next week in first grade against the Dragons. If you suggested that 2 weeks ago I would fall over laughing, but he relished the responsibility of being in the halves and his long kicking game is impressive. Obviously its a stop gap option but for one week I reckon he can have a positive influence on our performance in what shapes as a hugely important game for both teams.

I'll take it even further, I'll punt on Naden to play 6 next week in first grade against the Dragons. If you suggested that 2 weeks ago I would fall over laughing, but he relished the responsibility of being in the halves and his long kicking game is impressive. Obviously its a stop gap option but for one week I reckon he can have a positive influence on our performance in what shapes as a hugely important game for both teams.
To be honest I think I'd take Naden over Sullivan right now.

Late changes to our NSW Cup team for 3pm ...

Luke Laulilii in for Heath Mason
Simpkin, Matamua, Kepaoa out (in line to replace Latu Fainu, Sam Fainu & Bateman next week)
Bailey Hodges starting hooker (newcomer hooker Ray Maroun onto bench - he played Ron Massey last season)
Sukkar to starting prop
Vaihu & Tumeth into starting backrow
Kit Laulilii starting lock (big moment for the Laulilii brothers)
Jordan Miller & Whippy onto bench

Big test for our middles up against NAS & Moeroa.

Live on NSWRLTV at 3pm.

Simpkin, Matamua, Kepaoa out (in line to replace Latu Fainu, Sam Fainu & Bateman next week)
Bailey Hodges starting hooker (newcomer hooker Ray Maroun onto bench - he played Ron Massey last season)
Sukkar to starting prop

Live on NSWRLTV at 3pm.
An extremely young forward pack, a bit like throwing them to the wolves against the experienced Bears forward pack with plenty of NRL experience.
Keep an eye on the Bears halfback, he’s showing promise that he’ll be an NRL player in the near future.

Sukkar to starting prop

Live on NSWRLTV at 3pm.
It’s a pay per view service

• Sad
Reactions: BZN
An extremely young forward pack, a bit like throwing them to the wolves against the experienced Bears forward pack with plenty of NRL experience.
Keep an eye on the Bears halfback, he’s showing promise that he’ll be an NRL player in the near future.
Vicious is tds still injured nothing from the club

Staff online

Back