12. Lachlan Broederlow
13. Kit Laulilii

14. Tallyn Da Silva
15. Brandon Tumeth
16. Tim Johannssen
17. Sione Vaihu

18. Raymond Maroun
Coach: Aaron Payne

INS: Luke Laulilii, Solomone Saukuru, Steven Taupau Sako, Asu Kepaoa, Tallyn Da Silva

OUTS: Declan Casey (NRL), Josh Feledy (NRL), Iverson Matai (Jersey Flegg), Raymond Maroun, Tony Sukkar
Fantastic to see Saukuru get a shot this weekend! I feel the club has done well with him and he hasn't been thrown in too early after a disrupted pre-season with surgery (playing both flegg and Ron Massey) and has now earnt a chance in Cup. Rip in!

Fingers crossed young Heath Mason returns soon too!

Fantastic to see Saukuru get a shot this weekend! I feel the club has done well with him and he hasn't been thrown in too early after a disrupted pre-season with surgery (playing both flegg and Ron Massey) and has now earnt a chance in Cup. Rip in!

Fingers crossed young Heath Mason returns soon too!
Maybe a smokie for an NRL wing spot later in the season if he shows some form.

Gotta feel for Aaron Payne. Due to our lack of first graders and depth, we’ve been forced to fast track many juniors to NSW cup. We don’t have almost any experienced players in NSW so it’s always gonna be tough. The good news is that we can hopefully see many more juniors make their first grade debut. Like many I’m really excited for Luke as he looks like the real deal even in cup, could potentially see him shift to fullback and Jahream to centre in the future to accomodate him. Also interested to see how Sol goes this week, been playing great since coming back from injury if he makes a real showing of himself this game, he might get a chance sooner than expected.

Gotta feel for Aaron Payne. Due to our lack of first graders and depth, we’ve been forced to fast track many juniors to NSW cup. We don’t have almost any experienced players in NSW so it’s always gonna be tough. The good news is that we can hopefully see many more juniors make their first grade debut. Like many I’m really excited for Luke as he looks like the real deal even in cup, could potentially see him shift to fullback and Jahream to centre in the future to accomodate him. Also interested to see how Sol goes this week, been playing great since coming back from injury if he makes a real showing of himself this game, he might get a chance sooner than expected.
Not sure why some on here think Bula could be a centre? Physically doesn't match opposition centres.
I think he is more suited on the wing.
Good defence, catching bombs and I see him contesting our bombs better than our "Ferrari's

Not sure why some on here think Bula could be a centre? Physically doesn't match opposition centres.
I think he is more suited on the wing.
Good defence, catching bombs and I see him contesting our bombs better than our "Ferrari's
Played Centre in the juniors and he is quite strong defensively. Has one of the highest tackle efficiencies of any fullback and very rarely gets dominated in tackles. He could play wing which would probably get him more involved but the way he takes on two on ones makes me more confident for him to play centre, has a great fend on him as seen against the titans and broncos against no slouches in Tino and Jesse. I’d be very comfortable with him against any centre in our comp.

Played Centre in the juniors and he is quite strong defensively. Has one of the highest tackle efficiencies of any fullback and very rarely gets dominated in tackles. He could play wing which would probably get him more involved but the way he takes on two on ones makes me more confident for him to play centre, has a great fend on him as seen against the titans and broncos against no slouches in Tino and Jesse. I’d be very comfortable with him against any centre in our comp.
I hear you, but can't recall Bula breaking a tackle, or have the speed to run around a player; and some of his passes have gone over the sideline. Don't recall the fend?
Defence and catching bombs, excellent.

I hear you, but can't recall Bula breaking a tackle, or have the speed to run around a player; and some of his passes have gone over the sideline. Don't recall the fend?
I agree except he’s not real good at catching bombs, watch any high ball in between he and his winger and he always says all yours to his winger. Prefers passing the ball for his wingers to take the tough carries so he can sit back and watch.
His defence is a shadow of what it was last season and he has no idea how to position himself to defuse attacking kicks from our opponents.
A dead set deer in headlights and half our supporter base think he’s a great player.

You seriously don’t remember him running around players at speed? Go watch the knights game in the second half at 29:53, or his Fiji games he was incredible. I mean all you have to go is go to any tiger game and check his stats and check his tackle breaks, unless you mean legitimately running through someone which 99% fullbacks can’t do. He fended Tino last year against the Titans and this year against Jesse when we versed the Broncos, also last year against the knights he fended Bradmen Best and scored while also having to get through Kalyn Ponga and Greg Marschew, he also stopped Greg at pace from scoring.

I 100% agree that his ball playing is quite poor as of right now but we forget he is only less then 30 games into his career it’s gonna take time to develop that part.

I recommend watching this to remind yourself how good this kid actually can be.

I agree except he’s not real good at catching bombs, watch any high ball in between he and his winger and he always says all yours to his winger. Prefers passing the ball for his wingers to take the tough carries so he can sit back and watch.
His defence is a shadow of what it was last season and he has no idea how to position himself to defuse attacking kicks from our opponents.
A dead set deer in headlights and half our supporter base think he’s a great player.
Don’t really remember that when he had 27 runs against the knights. I don’t think he has been as good this year but our attack has been pretty putrid. I also heard somewhere he has been battling an injury to his quad which can possibly take him out of the game. In the Dolphins game he had very few runs and clearly couldn’t run the ball well and there isn’t any real replacement for him in that position so I assume Benji had to tough him out.

Big chance for Miller to get a shot next game with Klemmer suspended. Hopefully he can keep increasing his minutes.

He’s probably not ready but 20 mins in first grade should help him for next year.
Doubt it I'd assume Sione Fainu comes back in as prop although if Seyfarth goes to second row who knows who is on an edge bench

You seriously don’t remember him running around players at speed? Go watch the knights game in the second half at 29:53, or his Fiji games he was incredible. I mean all you have to go is go to any tiger game and check his stats and check his tackle breaks, unless you mean legitimately running through someone which 99% fullbacks can’t do. He fended Tino last year against the Titans and this year against Jesse when we versed the Broncos, also last year against the knights he fended Bradmen Best and scored while also having to get through Kalyn Ponga and Greg Marschew, he also stopped Greg at pace from scoring.

I 100% agree that his ball playing is quite poor as of right now but we forget he is only less then 30 games into his career it’s gonna take time to develop that part.

I recommend watching this to remind yourself how good this kid actually can be.
watching this... left centre is his position.

Latest posts

Members online

Back