Petition change.org

Wimpy's Well

If the rumours are true with Teddy and Woodsy its the last straw in my opinion. Heads need to roll. Not only have we lost our best player and potentially one of the greatest fullbacks ever, our Captain and talented 5/8 but we have seen a debarcle with JT & Robbie, Simona, star local jnrs being poached and salary cap mess.

We cant just move on if this was a business someone would be held accountable and seeing that Go is the chair the buck stops with her.

We need someone with Rugby League and business smarts like Trigaboff to be running the show.

I propose that we start a petition to make this change on change.org if the Teddy & Woods both go.

If there is enough support ill move forward

Cheers

Sack the board, sack Go and start fresh

The board is a disgrace, the fans deserve better

And get rid of the 3 players now to reserves, enough is enough

I think Trigaboff has enough on his plate without running a rugby league club. I also think that due to the CAP situation quite a few other clubs will, by season's end, be in a similar situation to Wests Tigers. These clubs will be forced to lose valuable off contract players and their fans won't be happy. What goes around comes around.

I agree, for three players to leave like this there has to be something seriously wrong at the club. The board have shown time and time again that they haven't got a freakin clue. Get rid of the lot I say and start afresh. No "half Balmain and half western suburbs" board either. Just a whole new lot of people with football smarts without any past allegiances.

and yet Nofo re-signed and those 3 players have been dragging this out for months….............maybe it's them? Because, you know, if there were real problems at the club, they would have signed elsewhere ages ago.

@ said:
I think Trigaboff has enough on his plate without running a rugby league club. I also think that due to the CAP situation quite a few other clubs will, by season's end, be in a similar situation to Wests Tigers. These clubs will be forced to lose valuable off contract players and their fans won't be happy. What goes around comes around.

Look at the Roosters with Chairman Nick Politis, we need someone like him. You also have Anthony Field (Blue Wiggle) who started a world wide empire with the Wiggles. Barry O'Farrell, John Brogdan we need these type of ppl on the board

I support the petition
That's how I originally found this forum.
If the club is going through a clean up, need to clean it properly

Ecstatic to see Wood$ go, not fussed over Mo$e$, but devastated over Tede$co. Some of our administrators have been diabolical. As the Weatherman and Go have overseen this entire fiasco they need to fall on their swords.

+1 for the petition

Smarten up. If we signed the big 4 who werent big enough to take us to a finals series neverlone a premiership, we would have been behind the 8 ball regarding our salary cap. $800K is the amount contenders pay for the players who can make it happen. We arent contenders, we cannot pander to pretenders.

The current Board are not the originators of our current issues. Those who have caused the problems years ago are now gone never to return unless they can get a profitable leagues club up and running. We are moving in the right direction.

Seriously people I was hoping this was a petition to sack Woods as captain😀

@ said:
If the rumours are true with Teddy and Woodsy its the last straw in my opinion. Heads need to roll. Not only have we lost our best player and potentially one of the greatest fullbacks ever, our Captain and talented 5/8 but we have seen a debarcle with JT & Robbie, Simona, star local jnrs being poached and salary cap mess.

We cant just move on if this was a business someone would be held accountable and seeing that Go is the chair the buck stops with her.

We need someone with Rugby League and business smarts like Trigaboff to be running the show.

I propose that we start a petition to make this change on change.org if the Teddy & Wood$ both go.

If there is enough support ill move forward

Cheers

Personally I'd like the players heads to roll. The club to me has handled this as well as possible. This is on the players.

Back