Pets and Pics

5yo Toy Poodle Bella. A shadow of my/our previous black dogs, being Newfoundlands, the last of which passed 3 three years ago, so a huge size difference. A rotty prior to them, and all lived long lives for large/giant dogs of 12/13 years

Got her as a right sized comfort pet for our son's bed when his mum was at the depths of her illness (Paranoid Schizophrenia), and Bella still fills a similar role for all of us to this day.

Groom her myself since she was about 1yo, so far from perfect and not into the "poodle look", preferring a reasonable all over length of coat.

View attachment 4166
Paranoid Schizophrenia 😟 I truly hope things are going well for You and the family now TS.

I have a female Boxer who is now 10 years old and spoilt rotten. This image was her looking at her birthday cake with steely intent before devouring it.
Boxers are great family dogs who act like puppies all their life, however loveable in every way.
A friend of mine had a boxer. Lovely little thing, always in the mood to run.

She was only 5 but got sick and died

Have to show the cats some love too
this is my boy Marci, he came to my
porch just over two years ago and we've
been best buddies since then. He's
had a rough life. Has 1 ear, polyps,
FIV, heart murmur, no front teeth &
megacolon but he battles on like a true G

View attachment 4157

Animals are sentient, intelligent, perceptive, funny and entertaining. We owe them a duty of care as we do to children.

5yo Toy Poodle Bella. A shadow of my/our previous black dogs, being Newfoundlands, the last of which passed 3 three years ago, so a huge size difference. A rotty prior to them, and all lived long lives for large/giant dogs of 12/13 years

Got her as a right sized comfort pet for our son's bed when his mum was at the depths of her illness (Paranoid Schizophrenia), and Bella still fills a similar role for all of us to this day.

Groom her myself since she was about 1yo, so far from perfect and not into the "poodle look", preferring a reasonable all over length of coat.

View attachment 4166
She looks a little like a Portuguese water dog. Cheers 👍

The Fonz finally has his 2023 members lead and collar.

View attachment 5745
So, when they tell us next year about how good/high our m'ship numbers are, your Fonz will most likely be one of them... again?
I don't have a dog, so I don't know how much pet m'ship is, but I guess it's cheaper than for us hooma'ns.
So, if all our dogs/cats or whatever are members of WT, we'll probably be the Club with the most members 👊 :p

So, when they tell us next year about how good/high our m'ship numbers are, your Fonz will most likely be one of them... again?
I don't have a dog, so I don't know how much pet m'ship is, but I guess it's cheaper than for us hooma'ns.
So, if all our dogs/cats or whatever are members of WT, we'll probably be the Club with the most members 👊 :p
Sorry to disappoint but The Fonz didn’t get a membership. I got them with last years kit, I bought a few extra things and The Fonz never misses out.
He has a jersey for when we’re watching the games.

Attachments

• IMG_1807.jpeg
    IMG_1807.jpeg
    384.8 KB · Views: 6

Latest posts

Back