Plans for the good life

I know on here we have lots of people with ages that are far and wide but im just curious young and old whats your plans once you retire/hang up the boots ? Travel all around Oz in a caravan? Go fishing wherever possible? What's the plan for the good life
Move west and live on some acreage, spend our time rescuing surrendered dogs.

Live on the coast; grow veggies, ride motorcycles in the bush and trips to other places in Australia, go fishing, and the ocassional o/s ride to places like India/ Vietnam/ South America (if I can afford it).

Reactions: PJ_
Your health needs to be number one priority.

Spend time doing things you love and surround yourself with people you love.
Of course that's a given but what's something you've always thought you know that would be cool to do just for yourself

Reactions: BZN
I’ll probably keep doing what I do now, just on a hugely reduced capacity. It’s good to keep busy.
For those who haven’t done a lap of Oz, it’s a must.

Yeah will do that too most likely. Seen a lot of the world, and a tonne of NSW and southern QLD. Not much else of Aus though.

I need to do more international travel wouldn't mind getting that off the list then I can focus on living in the middle of aus going hunting roo and catching fish

Leave Sydney and relocate to Sunshine coast/Palawan.... Will build a house near Puerto, very different life here with challenges but the people 99% are fantastic cannot say that for Sydney. Split our time between. Oz and PI.
probably buy a town house in QLD. Fishing and. Exploring. ... Travelling = top end, NZ... More Philippines - s/E Asia and maybe scotland

Aussie blokes love the odd pub crawl, me I'm a non drinker, so in the good life I believe in keeping fit and healthy to enjoy life longer, I would do a brothel crawl, off course with a blood pressure kit in between each visit, bwahahaaa hahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Back