Player Updat

Roysta59

T.N.T - Tame - Arana
Does anyone Really know about TNT or Tame? Are they both close top playing…..we need them
Arana has played a couple matches now - Does he have the Spark?
Thanks

TNT, apparently we are meant to know within this month (may) whether he will be back this year!

@Roysta59 said:
T.N.T - Tame - Arana
Does anyone Really know about TNT or Tame? Are they both close top playing…..we need them
Arana has played a couple matches now - Does he have the Spark?
Thanks

Arana has some spark, consistency is what he needs to work on, plus it would help if he gets to settle in one position. He has gone from being a 7 to a centre now, which is a fair call too as he does not have the organisational skills to be a top shelf half. He's got plenty of pace and excellent footwork to be a good attacking centre though, although his defence needs a bit of work.

T-REXX may know more about Tame, the last word I heard was that his training and rehab was going well, that was about 2-3 weeks ago. I'm hoping he's close to returning because he's the biggest bloke in the club and apparently his pace is still good, so he could be good value if he gets his chance.

I'm not hopeful of seeing Tuiaki before round 20, if at all this season.

@KingOvKingz09 said:
Willow dont you mean Arana is a 5/8 not a 7 ?? …

The Tigers bought him to play at 7, not 6, even though he has form on the board as a 6 as a junior.

@willow said:
@KingOvKingz09 said:

The Tigers bought him to play at 7, not 6, even though he has form on the board as a 6 as a junior.

He's playing in the centres for BRET….what does that tell you????

@Geo. said:
@willow said:
@KingOvKingz09 said:

Sheens is happy with Lui at 7…

I watched Tomato last year playing in the centres and he was pretty lazy...

He prefers the broken play stuf to weave his magic, so I guess Sheens is working on his running game and possibly grooming him for Fullback or Roving Utility?

@Geo. said:
@willow said:
@KingOvKingz09 said:

That he'll be playing in the front row in 2011? :laughing:

Members online

Back