Player you hate the most in the NRL

Steve Matai by a mile. Annoys the crap out of me, never seen a player feign an injury so much.

Crew,

Great work on the new forum and best wishes. The 'Choc' Anthony Watmough was a really unpleasant fella when i had the misfortune of being in his company once and Gallen gets a look in because he is such a dirty player yet wears rep jerseys and has a © next to his name :unamused: however Matt Utai gets the Milhouse gong as there is something i find really unsettling about stupid, angry 3ft midgets.

Billy Slater…..biggest niggler,Cam SMith......biggest cheat,points to Wade Mckinnon,id loveto see these blokes [This word has been automatically removed] slapped.

Does anyone still have the clip of Cat Slater donkey kicking Skando at Leichhardt? Was looking for it the other day.

Has to be Michael Ennis and Cameron Smith.
Of course this has nothing to do with Robbie :laughing:

Slater comes a close third

Anyone that isn't a Wests Tiger that has played for Queensland or under coaches Wayne Bennett and Craig Bellamy

Hodges
Te'o
Soward
Mason
Anasta
Crocker
Ryan
Slater
Turner
Smith
Johnson
Gidley
MacDougall
Mullen
Wicks
Thurston
Webb
Gallen
Walker
Lyon
Matai
Perry
Watmough
Stewart (x2)
Ennis

Hard to narrow it down to one.

Don't why I don't like some players… just dont!

ENNIS…........closely followed by Gallen. Both low life grubs on the footy field.

Can't believe I forgot Te'o, PJ Marsh and Gallen, I hate them with a passion!

Another player I used to hate but has long since retired was Taweera Nikau from the Sharks/Storm, he was always niggling like Ennis :angry:

gotta b teo without a doubt after the way he acted last yr i hav no time for him

Latest posts

Members online

Back