Politics Super Thread - keep it all in here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe just ask the question without the sarcasm? Sorry, gone above my pay grade lol
I would always prefer to play the ball than the man. You usually end up in front that way. Tigers are an exception to the rule!

• Love
Reactions: BZN
I would always prefer to play the ball than the man. You usually end up in front that way. Tigers are an exception to the rule!

This would be the ideal way to discuss an issue. Calm, rational and factual.

If you can't do that you have to have some problem.

I just walked the dogs and listened to RN on the way around the golf course. If ever you want to listen to an inspirational person, look up "Conversations" (which I thought was done by Richard Fidler but now has a new presenter).

A woman some years ago set up a school in Tanzania - amazing radio and I reckon if you google RN Conversations St Judes Tanzania you might find it.

Worth it. Promise.

• Love
This would be the ideal way to discuss an issue. Calm, rational and factual.

If you can't do that you have to have some problem.
Earl, I think you two are both sides of the same coin. From outside looking in it's like the old alpha male story (hint: the woman always wins!)

I reckon if you two could be brought together for a couple of beers you'd hit it off - might not agree but would hit it off, walk away disagreeing and have another beer the next day.

Unfortunately social media, forums, media comments etc are all about the win.

Again, above my pay grade. I'm a few beers in and can't help myself lol.

• Love
Voldemort giving his election update on the Chinese Class E warship. Will it improve our NBN connection?

Has it crossed the red line yet, near it, over it or behind it?

PS There is never some children overboard when you need them.

Voldemort giving his election update on the Chinese Class E warship. Will it improve our NBN connection?

Has it crossed the red line yet, near it, over it or behind it?

PS There is never some children overboard when you need them.
OK. Now that is funny lol.

For all those worrying about Voldemort's border emergency with the Chinese E Class warship, please don't worry. It's going to Darwin so the crew can visit relatives and then off to the Sols!

For all those worrying about Voldemort's border emergency with the Chinese E Class warship, please don't worry. It's going to Darwin so the crew can visit relatives and then off to the Sols!

The Chinese are really pushing it aren't they. I heard some Chinese immigrants talking about voting and they said they wanted good relationships with China.

How is that possible ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back