Politics Super Thread - keep it all in here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Scumo has his minders out after being disgracefully being approach by a polite Trevor Sothfield, Mr Sothfield came equipped with patience and intelligence. That is very frightening to the LNP. Scumo will now only speak to the right people.

He says "I follow the protocols with my security team and when they say it is time for me to leave, that's what I do."

His security are super well trained to spot difficult questions. He's right out of there like a flash when one is asked.

Last edited:
Reactions: BZN
The change of approach in today's presser was so noticeable, with Morrison's tack nearly the opposite of his normal bluster. He knows that he is toast, burnt to a crisp at that, so radically turns to the sorry that I have been a "bulldozer" and realise that it is not a good trait .......

Similar with his China narrative, much more modest and not shouty.

Scumo has his minders out after being disgracefully being approach by a polite Trevor Sothfield, Mr Sothfield came equipped with patience and intelligence. That is very frightening to the LNP. Scumo will now only speak to the right people.

He will have far more interviews with his bosses pet media news limited, Uncle Rupert will always promote his favourite party to the detriment of his native countries interests.

The liberal Gollum ad "Lord of the Flip Flops" with Albo as Gollum is too funny lol
Saying he is pro coal in Qld and anti coal in inner city Melbourne seats

same as Aunty promotes Albo
Come on Jedi, that is ridiculous.

You can rightly state that it is not pro conservative, includes support for moderates, independents and even Greens, but it is definitely not pro Labor. One of their presenters is even currently sidelined for her anti Labor supporter stance.

same as Aunty promotes Albo

Under Ita Buttrose, who used to work for Murdoch publications as an editor and renowned Liberal Party fundraiser? Tony Abbots former press secretary was a chief political correspondent at the ABC.

There's been a swathe of ex or current Liberals who have spent time at the ABC including Pru Goward, Rob Messenger, Peter Collins, Sarah Henderson, Scott Emerson, Amanda Vanstone & Eoin Cameron.

For balance, there's been a similar amount of ex or current ALP pollies as well. 10 from the ALP compared to 9 from the Liberal Party.

Both parties get their claws into Aunty.

lets stop wasting money hand over fist n get our budget in order

This should be the first thing we do. If you don't want to control spending then increase taxes. It's a choice that has to be made at some point. I think the sooner the better.

It doesn't have to be a surplus next year. There has to be an attempt to get the budget under control.

How about the journalists who ask Albanese how is Labor going to fund certain policies yet Scumo is given a free ride on the $5.5bn waste on subs never to be built, sports rorts and the obscene tax cuts to the top end of town. Difficult questions like that are off the agenda.

How about the journalists who ask Albanese how is Labor going to fund certain policies yet Scumo is given a free ride on the $5.5bn waste on subs never to be built, sports rorts and the obscene tax cuts to the top end of town. Difficult questions like that are off the agenda.
Albo doesn't answer them anyway he defers to little Ritchie or Jim Chalmers

As for politics, who really gives a shit? If you want to make a difference, run.

Do they make a difference ? I just want good government - i.e. using money wisely and staying out of people's lives.

Note staying out of people's lives to me is staying away from all the extremist right wing BS.

Reactions: PJ_
Saying he is pro coal in Qld and anti coal in inner city Melbourne seats

This is what they are all doing. They both want to win the mining and clean energy vote. It's impossible to do it.

They are all so hypocritical.

Hey now, don't forget about Nine Entertainment (Channel 9 Television, Sydney Morning Herald, The Age, and all of the horrorshow 'talkback' AM radio c@#^ts only listened to by 80 year olds.)

Here's their chairman Peter Costello (long term senior Liberal Minister/Treasurer/Deputy PM) who just happened to be out and about with the Liberal Candidate for Kooyong yesterday.

1652406844970.png

Hey now, don't forget about Nine Entertainment (Channel 9 Television, Sydney Morning Herald, The Age, and all of the horrorshow 'talkback' AM radio c@#^ts only listened to by 80 year olds.)

Here's their chairman Peter Costello (long term senior Liberal Minister/Treasurer/Deputy PM) who just happened to be out and about with the Liberal Candidate for Kooyong yesterday.

View attachment 1055
oh a chanel that is not funded by taxpayers ok

• Sad
Under Ita Buttrose, who used to work for Murdoch publications as an editor and renowned Liberal Party fundraiser? Tony Abbots former press secretary was a chief political correspondent at the ABC.

There's been a swathe of ex or current Liberals who have spent time at the ABC including Pru Goward, Rob Messenger, Peter Collins, Sarah Henderson, Scott Emerson, Amanda Vanstone & Eoin Cameron.

For balance, there's been a similar amount of ex or current ALP pollies as well. 10 from the ALP compared to 9 from the Liberal Party.

Both parties get their claws into Aunty.
The ABC have a number of Scott Morrison cheerleaders on the books now. David Speers, Lisa Millar, Leigh Sales, Stan Grant...

I try never to comment on anyone's appearance - it's cheap, nasty and does the commentator no credit.

However....

Anyone noticed that since Costello left parliament and became head honcho of the Future Fund, that he's grown three chins?

Nice lunches and dinners in Collins or Pitt Sts. Not a bad gig for another ex polly?

OK, I know - three Hail Mary's for me. (Not that I'm Catholic lol)

• Haha
The ABC have a number of Scott Morrison cheerleaders on the books now. David Speers, Lisa Millar, Leigh Sales, Stan Grant...

I won't call them cheer leaders but they are much less biased. The ABC in general is still biased towards the left but it's not that bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back