Politics Super Thread - keep it all in here

Status
Not open for further replies.
did you see where climate activists glued themselves to the floor in a VW showroom in Germany, management at the end of the day turned the lights off and left them there, guards checked on them during the night with torches to see with them still stuck. When police finally un stuck them they complained about no toilet facilities and food not to mention the cold as management turned off heating . Guess they wont be back any time soon
Well done to VW, everytime these activists glue themselves to something for attention lights turned off and leave them there, no food and complaining about toilets, sounds like activists are expecting 7 course meals and staff waiting with bed pans, fwits

it looks like there are some fundamental questions that Dr Fauci must answer according to senator Rand Paul, so far the Dr Fauci does not want to answer. But when the conservatives get the necessary majority he will need to explain the paper/email that remained in the system, and these are according to senator Paul damaging to Dr Fauci. Interesting times ahead.

Have we reached the ultimate stage of absurdity where some people are held responsible for things that happened before they were born, while other people are not held responsible for what they themselves are doing today? T Sowell

I put it to you that the "ultimate stage of absurdity" has been playing out in these pages recently.

The results of such are seeing armed people at voting boxes, along with the husband of the leader of the US house of representatives and third in line to the presidency, now attacked in their family home. After herself literally being hunted in congress' halls last year.

Such by yet another man espousing very similar crap to that in recent pages above, plus those that endorse it with their likes and replies.

I note that there is often a separation on your part from some of that rubbish, particularly the really extreme parts, even if I find some of your opinions vile.

Last edited:
I put it to you that the "ultimate stage of absurdity" has been playing out in these pages recently.

The results of such are seeing armed people at voting boxes, along with the husband of the leader of the US house of representatives and third in line to the presidency, now attacked in their family home. After herself literally being hunted in congress' halls last year.

Such by yet another man espousing very similar crap to that in recent pages above, plus those that endorse it with their likes and replies.

I note that there is often a separation on your part from some of that rubbish, particularly the really extreme parts, even if I find some of your opinions vile.
Your off your head if you believe the Pelosi assault was a result of any right wing rhetoric.
Let's see.. a drugged up nudest illegal immigrant with a massive criminal record living in a bus with a rainbow flag next to it and a BLM one behind it was following the Rebublicans lol.

It was a good election for the LNP to lose.
Yeah definitely. Globally everything that can go wrong is going wrong, which makes it hard for any government here. And if they do anything to try and ease the cost of living then the RBA will say this is fuelling inflation and they'll just keep jacking rates up higher and higher.

Yeh, it’s sad really..every time the ALP win government they have so many things go against them. Their job is so much more challenging.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

Back