Ponga and Mann

Ponga and Mann ask to leave a toilet cubical by security , what the hell would 2 guys be doing in a toilet stall together , Pongas old man says Ponga was sick and mate helped him , I find that hard to believe cause if you sick and a mate is helping security don’t turf you out , do they , to me there is something about Ponga ????
When I was young and stupid [as compared to now being old and still stupid] I went to a party at a club where the grog was flowing along with good food.
I didnt get to eat any of the food as I was pissed before it came out.
And I was so pissed I had to be held up by a mate at the piss trough while I spewed otherwise I would have fallen into the trough.

I can imagine Ponga's mate not wanting to put him on display spewing so he did the rite thing and took him into a cubicle.
Surely the security bloke must have been able to tell pretty easily that Ponga was or had been spewing.
I cant imagine 2 blokes would be stupid enough to go into a toilet cubicle together for a kiss and cuddle.

When I was young and stupid [as compared to now being old and still stupid] I went to a party at a club where the grog was flowing along with good food.
And I was so pissed I had to be held up by a mate at the piss trough while I spewed otherwise I would have fallen into the trough.

I can imagine Ponga's mate not wanting to put him on display spewing so he did the rite thing and took him into a cubicle.
Surely the security bloke must have been able to tell pretty easily that Ponga was or had been spewing.
I cant imagine 2 blokes would be stupid enough to go into a toilet cubicle together for a kiss and cuddle.
🤣🤣🤣
Mate they were doing fat racks

Wham

Coke I reckon, nrl should have drug tested them today. Remember last year Munster and cheese, 100 percent would have failed a drug test they got a fine and a few weeks suspension.
Remember the days when players were caught with drugs and were stood down for 2 - 3 seasons. Sorry I forgot that only happened to us when Keven McGuiness got caught taking ecstacy and Craig Field got caught taking cocaine. Can't remember a massive ban like that being handed down since, even Cronulla with the whole peptide thing were stood down for the remainder of the season. That was intentional cheating.

Reactions: BZN

Nah.

Have you watched the video? They both walk out of there fine with no signs of inebriation.

Coke I reckon, nrl should have drug tested them today. Remember last year Munster and cheese, 100 percent would have failed a drug test they got a fine and a few weeks suspension.
Remember the days when players were caught with drugs and were stood down for 2 - 3 seasons. Sorry I forgot that only happened to us when Keven McGuiness got caught taking ecstacy and Craig Field got caught taking cocaine. Can't remember a massive ban like that being handed down since, even Cronulla with the whole peptide thing were stood down for the remainder of the season. That was intentional cheating.
I’ve said it before, if they test players , the NRL will have a reserve grade competition, once the results come out.🤣🤣🤣

Correct ,NRL. Are to shit scared to test players as there will,be half take; out , I was told it is rife with in young folks and footy players are running the risk , I have a son and Daughter 27/28 years old they know more than me but son says it’s rife

Correct ,NRL. Are to shit scared to test players as there will,be half take; out , I was told it is rife with in young folks and footy players are running the risk , I have a son and Daughter 27/28 years old they know more than me but son says it’s rife
It’s been documented, AFL players have won premierships on ice during the regular season.

Yvonne Sampson from fox once said
she knows players are using ice and they aren’t really hiding it.

It’s well known mr ponga loves the Persian rugs, I know newey had to deal with a complaint from a concerned parent that he was , how can I say, passing on some std’s to high school girls up at two head city, his old man battles to put a sentence together and newey gave him a job, mr ponga has them bent over, does what he likes when he likes, sounds like as former number 7 from mt druitt by the sea.

Xerri was gearing it up from 15 years of age, between the age of 15-20 he was coached by Fittler, Alexander, flanagan etc…. They all knew, it’s rife alright.

• Wow
Want to print up a banner for this week's knights game.
What rhymes with frotting?

Latest posts

Members online

Back