Positives for the year 2026

Cant believe our Rookie of the year award
Makasini ?
To win this award you would have had to have had a few great games
I can't think of one ?
Always a defensive liability and in attack ?
Scored 1 try in Rd 3 by diving on a grubber .That's it !
If he is rookie of the year how low are our standards !
I thought he was an absolute liability this year. Poor defender with slippery hands who looked a yard too slow and not committed to the collision. Who were the candidates?
Very undeserving win.
 
Newcastle Knights
How good is it to watch a team playing for each other. They are so far in front in every department.
Good on them.
Unbelievable, so good to watch, yes they bought Brown, but generally the squad is the same as last year, amazing what a great coach can do!! What the hell were the Titans thinking get rid of him when they were actually on the rise..
 
Call me a blind/one eyed rusted on fan or simply optimistic, but I saw an improvement in us overall. I actually thought there were some aspects here and there in our season that were far better than the past rubbish we’ve dished up. Sure there was quite a bit of the same crap too.
We are reshaping our squad and hopefully our coaching team. There is a handful of juniors who are showing growth and potential that will hopefully only get better.
Contrary to most opinions here, I believe Benji understands the problems and issues we have and sees the areas we need to fix. What he is able to do with that knowledge - let’s see.
A lot of factors worked against us this season, I am hopeful we learn from these and come back better!
OR, I can spend the next 5 months moaning and bitching about how shit our club and everyone in it is and how we will never make the finals.
 
Call me a blind/one eyed rusted on fan or simply optimistic, but I saw an improvement in us overall. I actually thought there were some aspects here and there in our season that were far better than the past rubbish we’ve dished up. Sure there was quite a bit of the same crap too.
We are reshaping our squad and hopefully our coaching team. There is a handful of juniors who are showing growth and potential that will hopefully only get better.
Contrary to most opinions here, I believe Benji understands the problems and issues we have and sees the areas we need to fix. What he is able to do with that knowledge - let’s see.
A lot of factors worked against us this season, I am hopeful we learn from these and come back better!
OR, I can spend the next 5 months moaning and bitching about how shit our club and everyone in it is and how we will never make the finals.
Yeah, the seasons done time to get over it, honestly when you see the constant supply of negativity it just makes you want to tune out of the forum, but I get it we all have a whinge occasionally just have it and move on.

No need for rinse and repeat complaining, we heard it the 1st time, move on with some optimism for the next season.
 
Back
Top