QLD Origin Side

@hobbo1 said in [QLD Origin Side](/post/1378231) said:
@happy_tiger said in [QLD Origin Side](/post/1378227) said:
@innsaneink said in [QLD Origin Side](/post/1378119) said:
@spud_murphy said in [QLD Origin Side](/post/1377809) said:
@hobbo1 said in [QLD Origin Side](/post/1377731) said:
@spud_murphy said in [QLD Origin Side](/post/1377728) said:
A much better balanced team than NSW, they will win the series easily as long as Munster stays fit.

It’s gonna be too hard cheering for 6 Pamfers scum bags and Fittler the tool
Go QLD

This is the difference between NSW and QLD supporters - no way in hell would Queenslanders support NSW even if they hated half of their own team or the coach. I mean geez they’ve even cheered on knobs like Gagai, Boyd, McGuire and Bennett over the years because of their allegiance to their state.

Let’s face it NSW just isn’t as invested in SOO the same way as QLD is, and that’s why QLD usually win it. Ftr, I cannot bring myself to sit there and cheer on QLD, no matter how much I don’t like the NSW team selected - I’d rather stick a pin in my eye! ?

Chip (or bag of spuds) on the shoulder syndrome

Still butthurt over QLDers that played in Syd being selected for NSW back in the day

Origin was great in the 80s & 90s...its lost its appeal to me much like the NRL

I'd still rather watch an NRL game over an SOO game

But it great to see a lot of NSW sulk when they lose

Can't see the excitement over the NSW bench to be honest ....who can turn the match if the Penrith chokers can't get you blokes over the line

Cleary and Luai are a couple of fairies

Watching the Penrith contingent choke in big games is so satisfying .

I found myself cheering for the storms in last years big one

@speed2burn said in [QLD Origin Side](/post/1378237) said:
A much better balanced team than NSW, they will win the series easily as long as Munster stays fit.

Go QLD

This is the difference between NSW and QLD supporters - no way in hell would Queenslanders support NSW even if they hated half of their own team or the coach. I mean geez they’ve even cheered on knobs like Gagai, Boyd, McGuire and Bennett over the years because of their allegiance to their state.

Let’s face it NSW just isn’t as invested in SOO the same way as QLD is, and that’s why QLD usually win it. Ftr, I cannot bring myself to sit there and cheer on QLD, no matter how much I don’t like the NSW team selected - I’d rather stick a pin in my eye! ?

Still butthurt over QLDers that played in Syd being selected for NSW back in the day

Can't see the excitement over the NSW bench to be honest ....who can turn the match if the Penrith chokers can't get you blokes over the line

Everyone cheered for the Storms ?

@hobbo1 said in [QLD Origin Side](/post/1378239) said:

Go QLD

I bo'ood both..

@geo said in [QLD Origin Side](/post/1378242) said:

Go QLD

I bo'ood both..

Such a negative nelly ......deathrider

@thedaboss said in [QLD Origin Side](/post/1378739) said:
Gerrad in

I can't believe some of these posts. I think Freddie is a dummie, but i like this side. We only lost last year with a poorly selected side, and an injury to Teddy, otherwise we win!
Give credit where it's due, Penrith deserve everyone of their players being picked. It will be a hard game as usual, but wih Teddy.,Turbo, an unfit as usual LM , Cleary, LUI, JAC, etc. in the NSW side, and Munster, DCE, and others for Qld , why would a person who follows this game , not be excited. It's great to see the best play. GO THE BLUES!

Sounds like Ponga will be out - Brimson to fullback. Honestly I reckon he's been better than Ponga this year anyway

Edit: maybe Brimson is out? Word is Holmes to fullback and Feldt to wing

Go QLD

Not me, its a qld side.

Go QLD

So sad ,hate rules your common sense.

@sleeve said in [QLD Origin Side](/post/1378912) said:

Go QLD

362 days of the year I love you like my own brothers and sisters ...3 days of the year I want to stab you repeatedly ..completely normal don't you think

Because I would have killed and risked death to have worn the Maroon at senior level ...

@happy_tiger said in [QLD Origin Side](/post/1378936) said:
@sleeve said in [QLD Origin Side](/post/1378912) said:

Go QLD

362 days of the year I love you like my own brothers and sisters ...3 days of the year I want to stab you repeatedly ..completely normal don't you think

Because I would have killed and risked death to have worn the Maroon at senior level ...

The feeling is mutual

![E28r-g6VcAAwlR9.png](/assets/uploads/files/1622781201965-e28r-g6vcaawlr9.png)

I think blues will run up big score in this one. I really believe that. Just wondering if the crowd will be in a state of shock, or go berko?

https://www.essentialbaby.com.au/news/current-affairs/warning-for-parents-over-free-beanies-given-away-at-townsville-state-of-origin-20210617-h1wkf2?utm_source=nine&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=homepage

Can't even get that right 🤣🤣

Go QLD

Well in that case .. ?

![195378438_558745765112949_1517395124156710867_n.jpg](/assets/uploads/files/1623906428498-195378438_558745765112949_1517395124156710867_n.jpg)

@pj said in [QLD Origin Side](/post/1380359) said:
![E28r-g6VcAAwlR9.png](/assets/uploads/files/1622781201965-e28r-g6vcaawlr9.png)

Pity we can't show the tiny pee pees of the NSW players ....well I suppose we could ...most don't own microscopes ..do they

Back