Quade Cooper

alex

Looking for a switch to the NRL after a fall out with the ARU. He's only 24.

Should we make a move?
\
\
_Posted using RoarFEED 2012_

We cant buy out Tim's contract yet you ask should we shell out the same sort of dough for a bloke who cant tackle???

FREAKING HELL!!!!! :brick:

He really wants to play with SBW.

I'd be thrilled if he went to Roosters, with Roosters releasing Pearce to Tigers.

Makes sense.

@Chris said:
We cant buy out Tim's contract yet you ask should we shell out the same sort of dough for a bloke who cant tackle???

FREAKING HELL!!!!!

Calm your farm, you'll live longer.

No one knows yet what the details of the payout to Sheens was. Just putting the idea out there. This is a forum, isn't it?
\
\
\
\
_Posted using RoarFEED 2012_

If WT are in financial troubles, the big name players are simply not affordable :slight_smile:

Another "hail Mary player" We need players who play the percentage game not the wing and a prayer

From what I've seen of Quade over the last 18 months he is way too fragile for the NRL.
His ball security, his defence, his composure under pressure, his maturity as a human being … They all leave me wholly underwhelmed.
Throw in his price tag (which I imagine would be more than your average rookie five eight) and the guy is going to struggle for a club.
Maybe St George, they're so desperate for flair in the halves, and who knows if they miss out on McCrone they might get this needy.

I don't think Tigers would touch his salary.

Also don't know where he fits in to the roosters plans (if he does). Next year they'll have:

1\. mini/tuavasai-sheck
6: maloney
7\. pearce
9\. friend

If you consider that this bloke will only play halves or full back who do they get rid of the fit him in? Roosters did come out BTW and say that Maloney was there "marquee signing" for next year.

I think if anything Quade might be looking to link up with SBW overseas in japanese rugby or something. don't think he'd make it in the NRL.

Even if we had bucket loads of money i wouldnt want him.Very poor defender even by low union standards

Forget Cooper for the love of God

If we get someone from Rugby Union it has to be Will Genia

Easily the classiest player in the Wallabies

Nah, would rather have Berrick Barnes or big Samo or Polota Nau (sp?).

Back