R.Lui not up to NRL standard...yet..

People are very hard to please, the guy is playing his second nrl game ever in front of a massive crowd, switched all over the place due tnt injury and still went okay. You have to have faith, this kid will be a good one and to drop him now would be a bad move

I'd definitely keep him in the side. He had some great touches out there and showed a lot of confidence at times.

@Danos said:
I'd definitely keep him in the side. He had some great touches out there and showed a lot of confidence at times.

He'll more than likely be named in FG on Tuesday.

how isnt he up to standard? he played two games and did well.
its like some of you expect every player to be a superstar.

He did well, I thought Mortimer was quiet and he was a real danger man so must have been doing something right.

His instructions simply would have been defend to the best of his ability and get clean ball to the go to guys which he did.

It's not that he is not up to NRL standard.

I think his confidence and prescence required is not at the level to guide our team structure through these important last two rounds.

Nothing against him as a player or his performances but it is the cold facts of playing the game to win

give the kid a go he played well in both games so far he has to get use to playing the top grade I thought he played better in the friday night game than against cronulla . he will improve every game he has in 1 st grade so get off the kids back you side line experts

Who here is saying he won't improve spearby?

Season on the line is not a time to test a halfback whose defensive capabilities are, through age and experience, not what we require currently. He was brushed too many times on Friday night. We need a tight defensive structure against the Titans side who nrun their back row angled through the 3/4 for big yeardage if the defence is not up to it

Back