Raspberry award

tiger_tigers

payne would have been a laydown when he passed over the sideline, if we didnt get a penalty for the offside ….

so today it goes to the men in the middle for a skinny 10 mteres that ruined the attack of both sides ....

Mitchell Pearce making absolutely no effort to move of TNT. Seriously just laid there with his hand out as though Tuiaki had him in a bear hug. And thouhght the refs were duds to believe him!!!

It's a good thing we now have the 7 day turn around.

I think alot of people are forgetting we had probably the most physical game of the year on Monday against a legit premiership contender. I was fully expecting a flatter effort this week, but huge credit to the boys and the coaching staff to hang tough out there today.

@tiger tigers said:
payne would have been a laydown when he passed over the sideline, if we didnt get a penalty for the offside ….

Pass was awful, he had the right idea though, no Roosters defenders down that short side.

@Danos said:
@tiger tigers said:

Pass was awful, he had the right idea though, no Roosters defenders down that short side.

hahahahahaa i spose it was ,, if he passed it to his winger …..lol.....

@TheSunTanSuperman said:

I think alot of people are forgetting we had probably the most physical game of the year on Monday against a legit premiership contender. I was fully expecting a flatter effort this week, but huge credit to the boys and the coaching staff to hang tough out there today.

well said tsts…..monday was tough just for the fans watching ...

@TheSunTanSuperman said:

Ditto and it showed…

Vid ref what a joke....

Payne ....It was almost comical....tried his ring off but....Why did we get the penalty.....no idea....

the roosters came up before the ball came out of the scrum .. you could hear the ref clearly tell them they were offside

give it to the video referee for yet again not understanding what obstruction is

golden gets an honourable mention for saying we were gone at 8-4 down and spitting the dummy….
but he gets the nostrodamus award for saying we should be 10-8 up and farah should kick a field goal ...lol.....

@Danos said:
@tiger tigers said:

The pass was a poor one considering we were in our own 20,but Ryan was loafing & totally out of position when a huge opportunity presented itself

@tiger tigers said:
golden gets an honourable mention for saying we were gone at 8-4 down and spitting the dummy….
but he gets the nostrodamus award for saying we should be 10-8 up and farah should kick a field goal ...lol.....

He didn't lose faith again surely…..

@Geo. said:
@tiger tigers said:

yeah he did big time …. something to the effect we were hopeless and didnt deserve to make the finals... had a real barry ... but hey we won ....lol

@tiger tigers said:
@Geo. said:
@tiger tigers said:

yeah he did big time …. something to the effect we were hopeless and didnt deserve to make the finals... had a real barry ... but hey we won ....lol

if you look at all the live threads over the years…..it's his standard line when we are down..... :laughing: :laughing:

Back