Raspberry award

@king sirro said:
[

for christ sake sirro … gibbs did play well ... but his errors cost us the game ... simple as that

Did they? Did they score off his errors? Im trying to recall and i cant remember if parra scored the next set after one of his errors or not?

Parra milked one from him laying in the play the ball. Next set they score their first try.

@tiger3 said:
Sorry King Sirro but they scored the two off the knees incident and then 3:29 in to the second half he gave a way a penalty for lying all over the play the ball again and they scored directly from that….4 points plus conversion....that makes it 14....

Hows that 14? Its 6\. U attributed 8 points of the penalty try to Gibbs but the try was already scored and would have been 6 points, so that leaves Bryce costing us 8 points, but in my opinion what he did wasnt bad enough for a penalty try so i blame the ref for that which leaves 6 points. Now a front rower will cost us a try many times throughout the year, so i can live with that.

i was counting the lazy missed tackle on mateo … but your right the try was still gunna be scored ....

@king sirro said:
@tiger3 said:
Sorry King Sirro but they scored the two off the knees incident and then 3:29 in to the second half he gave a way a penalty for lying all over the play the ball again and they scored directly from that….4 points plus conversion....that makes it 14....

Hows that 14? Its 6\. U attributed 8 points of the penalty try to Gibbs but the try was already scored and would have been 6 points, so that leaves Bryce costing us 8 points, but in my opinion what he did wasnt bad enough for a penalty try so i blame the ref for that which leaves 6 points. Now a front rower will cost us a try many times throughout the year, so i can live with that.

How about Parra's first try that came from a Gibbs penalty?

@tiger tigers said:
i was counting the lazy missed tackle on mateo … but your right the try was still gunna be scored ....

Ahh ok, fair enough, id count something like that too.

@Chris said:
@king sirro said:
@tiger3 said:

How about Parra's first try that came from a Gibbs penalty?

What? Parras first try came from Robbies kick out on the full didnt it?

I'm 99% certain it came from Gibbs laying in the ruck and Parra miliking it by dropping the ball and tripping over him.

@Chris said:
I'm 99% certain it came from Gibbs laying in the ruck and Parra miliking it by dropping the ball and tripping over him.

U could be right. Maybe that happened after Farah kicked out on the full, so for me more of the blame lies with Robbie on that one, but it just depends how u look at it i guess. I think if Farah passes to Benji to kick Parra are in their own half and they dont score.

@Chris said:

yes it did … but when the ref seen gibbs was involved he blew a penalty .....the naughty boy always is the first to get the blame ...lol...

@king sirro said:
@Chris said:

U could be right. Maybe that happened after Farah kicked out on the full, so for me more of the blame lies with Robbie on that one, but it just depends how u look at it i guess. I think if Farah passes to Benji to kick Parra are in their own half and they dont score.

yep shocking play by farah…..and again it all comes from not having the right players in the right positions ....

farah was working so hard on defence though.. i wont give him the raspberry for sure

when the eel fans are so quiet after the win, there is something wrong ….
walking back from the game, you could tell the eels wasnt enjoying the win as they always do
i dont understand how the NRL wont look into this, archer and maxwell must have betted on the eels....
go the tigers :sign:

Gibbs knees in the back of Burt - Not called for and we certainly could have done without an 8 point try against us.

And the refs came up with some poor calls on alleged forward passes by the Tigers. There was nothing wrong with them.

bryce gibbs

conceeded 4 penalties tonight

he is the biggest meat head in football. a very selifsh effort.

wasnt he saying last season that he used to punish himself with 2km runs in training for every penalty. well he should be forced to run the length of parramatta road after this display. he should be dropped, hopefully suspended. we cant afford ill discipline clowns in big games.

Oh I forgot one J Mo's defence….I almost feel for the poor bloke but geez I won't miss his charge out of the defensive line only too miss.....twice.......12pts right there..... :brick:

Bryce Gibbs for me as well.

Just when he was going so well.

A leopard never changes its spots.

Gibbs - Absolutely dumbass.
Farah - Had a bit of a shocker.
Refs

Back