Rd 17 Jersey Flegg Team List Vs Eels

Tuki looks to me to be at his level in Flegg. Good enough, but if he had Tumeths effort he has the size to be useful.
Tumeth solid - see previous post.
O’Kane looks a ball running athletic specimen but had a couple of lack lustre defensive efforts.
#18 looked good, decent size and got plenty involved.
Livai the pick of the backs, real square low centre of gravity build with some strength and speed off the mark to his game.
#7 was in everything. Was the glue today.

Tuki looks to me to be at his level in Flegg. Good enough, but if he had Tumeths effort he has the size to be useful.
Tumeth solid - see previous post.
O’Kane looks a ball running athletic specimen but had a couple of lack lustre defensive efforts.
#18 looked good, decent size and got plenty involved.
Livai the pick of the backs, real square low centre of gravity build with some strength and speed off the mark to his game.
#7 was in everything. Was the glue today.

Agree with all of that. 18, A Saukuru looks a beast. Underwhelmed by OKane. I actually thought Vaihu was the pick of the 11-13. I only saw the 2nd half mind you. L Saukuru was a constant threat. Picken looks decent.

Cameroux offers nothing
Runs around all day, and just kicks
avoids hard work. Flegg won’t win comp with him in it
Hahaha finally everyone starting to see it...hopefully Kade Hill is back soon and Lawer / Hill can complete the season.

Agree with all of that. 18, A Saukuru looks a beast. Underwhelmed by OKane. I actually thought Vaihu was the pick of the 11-13. I only saw the 2nd half mind you. L Saukuru was a constant threat. Picken looks decent.
Vaihu is a very good prospect.

Great to hear Saukuru went well. On return from injury, I remember a poster saying that he looked unfit and didn't do much.

Back