Rd 24

innsaneink

SUNDAY AFTERNOON FOOTY FOR EELS MATCH
20/07/2010 2:04:48 PM

Wests Tigers will take on Parramatta Eels in a blockbuster match at Parramatta Stadium on Sunday, August 22.

The NRL today released the schedule of matches for round 24\. The match will be played at 3pm and will be shown on Channel Nine, giving
Wests Tigers another free to air game this season.

Wests Tigers is now awaiting for the NRL to announce the schedule for round 25 which sees the Melbourne Storm at Leichhardt Oval.
==========================================

MATCH SCHEDULE – ROUND 24 (August 20 - 23)

Friday 20 August, 2010
Panthers Vs Rabbitohs, CUA Stadium, 7.35pm (Ch 9)
Knights Vs Broncos, EnergyAustralia Stadium, 7:35pm (Ch 9)

Saturday 21 August, 2010
Sea Eagles Vs Warriors, Brookvale Oval, 5.30pm (Fox Sports 2 Live)
Cowboys Vs Bulldogs, Dairy Farmers Stadium, 7.30pm (Fox Sports 2 Live)
Storm Vs Sharks, AAMI Park, 7.30pm (Fox Sports 2 Live)

Sunday 22 August, 2010
Raiders Vs Dragons, Canberra Stadium, 2.00pm (Fox Sports 2 Live)
Eels Vs Tigers, Parramatta Stadium, 3.00pm (Ch 9)

Monday 23 August, 2010
Roosters Vs Titans, Sydney Football Stadium, 7.00pm (Fox Sports 2 Live)

@innsaneink said:
SUNDAY AFTERNOON FOOTY FOR EELS MATCH
20/07/2010 2:04:48 PM

Wests Tigers will take on Parramatta Eels in a blockbuster match at Parramatta Stadium on Sunday, August 22.

The NRL today released the schedule of matches for round 24\. The match will be played at 3pm and will be shown on Channel Nine, giving
Wests Tigers another free to air game this season.

Wests Tigers is now awaiting for the NRL to announce the schedule for round 25 which sees the Melbourne Storm at Leichhardt Oval.

Hi everyone

That's fantastic - I thought I may have had to disappoint a friend by not going to her party on the Saturday - but now it's all good!!

Tigergran

@Long Distance Tiger said:
Tigergran, I'd miss my own wedding to see this!!!!

I know the feeling - I haven't told my friends why I was procrastinating - I've had the invite tor ages! They probably wouldn't understand - but I know you all do!!

Tigergran

I was one of the Godparents at a friends christening this year, she had it during the bye. Now that's a friend.

@tigergran said:
@Long Distance Tiger said:
Tigergran, I'd miss my own wedding to see this!!!!

I know the feeling - I haven't told my friends why I was procrastinating - I've had the invite tor ages! They probably wouldn't understand - but I know you all do!!

Tigergran

if they did happen to fall on the same day, you could have told the party organiser to move the whole party to parra stadium. thats what you call a great friend.

they should move it to ANZ and get 50,000 + LOL
should be a ripper of a match - hopefully, we can pay them back for round 24 last year and put the final nail in the parra coffin for 2010.

Hopefully its Hayne snapping his ankle this year and not one of our boys.

And just quietly, if the fellas are really going to fire up against a side and absolutely towel them, I want it to be this game.

i agree bogan i love nothing more than kicking the eels ass as i have so many mates that are Parra supporters or as i like to call them WINDOW LICKERS

@matty tiepie said:
i agree bogan i love nothing more than kicking the eels ass as i have so many mates that are Parra supporters or as i like to call them WINDOW LICKERS

Outside of my Tigers mates, they're either Penriff or Parra supporters.

I don't mind Penriff (even if they do have the wood on us,) but I hate those Parraplegics with a passion. I've never liked that club and their supporters are the most fickle going around.I hope its like last year where both teams are on a run and the Tigers flatten them.

The Western Sydney Health Service may not appreciate it though, there'll be about 30,000 concussions to treat from all the Parra supporters falling head first off the bandwagon they came in on when their finals aspirations vapourise…

Back