Rd 6 discussion 'spoilers'

Joey is probably a wasted talent in the centres .. still very good, but sky was probably the limit if he was a full time fullback

Can’t imagine why Parra would be willing to pay Lomax 800k when they could put that towards Manu or Tedesco to play FB

Moses would do a good job in convincing Teddy to go there

Roosters won 4 tries to 3 and maybe deserve it .JOEY MANU won the game with outstanding fullback game which says Teddy is surplus . They were better without him
However I thought the Crooks sorry I mean Chooks got away with a lot of wrestle slowing the play the ball especially last few minutes but Sutton lacked to guts to penalise them and earn the wrath of Trent Robinson !!
Spot on, they slowed the Knights play the ball to snails pace. Sutton as usual turned a blind eye. He has form at getting the Chooks over the line

Knights can’t complain. They had plenty of opportunity to win that game.
Two good games today. I’m going both home teams but it wouldn’t surprise me if the away teams got up.
There’s a lot to like about how the Dolphins and Dogs are playing currently.

Can’t imagine why Parra would be willing to pay Lomax 800k when they could put that towards Manu or Tedesco to play FB

Moses would do a good job in convincing Teddy to go there
Hey Milky
I would be surprised if Teddy went anywhere, the roosters look after their Captains,
Seeing Freddy and Boyd Cordiner in their dressing sheds after games with uncle Nick 😉

Hey Milky
I would be surprised if Teddy went anywhere, the roosters look after their Captains,
Seeing Freddy and Boyd Cordiner in their dressing sheds after games with uncle Nick 😉
Teddy is a rooster for life
What a career.

Manu, what a waste.
That guy could've been an elite 1 or 6 even.
But instead he's just the best centre of recent years.
It is what it is, he could've offered a lot more.
Another Rooster for life.

Roosters have a different DNA. Will do anything for the team Tupou said last night the win was more important then scoring 3 tries says it all really.

Teddy is a rooster for life
What a career.

Manu, what a waste.
That guy could've been an elite 1 or 6 even.
But instead he's just the best centre of recent years.
It is what it is, he could've offered a lot more.
Another Rooster for life.
Not just for football. But all the gratuities that Roosters players receive such as real estate, cars, mingling with the upper echolen of society's elites to mention a few. No one leaves the Roosters.

Great game this one minimal errors and high ball movement

Kikau in evsryrhing

Ref's not bad with haven't seen this dude for a long time

Only downside is Mahoney hasn't been flattened

Storm 10-0 half time

Ciro is a dud coach.

Critta named at fullback and chopped straight to wing and centre.

Turpin to 13, benched for a young half/hooker to play 13.
Hutcho is a flop half.

All seems very idiotic to me.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back