Rd3 3 2 1

LeichhardtTiger

3 Api
2 Olam
1 Everybody else

BUla Betterfor the run - he is gifted
Staines - Needs to play KOE next week or forever
Faataape - Is a keeper
Olam Wooooooo where did he come from (kidding)
Galvin - Solid and so tough how many tackles did he make? - heaps!
Sezear - Hail SALAD
Pole - 80 minute player
Bateman - Brilliant
Ice - Hot
Klemmer well blow me down where was he last week?
\The Ute - OMG I thought after the 1st tackle he was gone - then Haas like comeback!
Api - How does a garden gnome do what he does?

Seyfarth - Best sri Lankan in the game
Fainu - Will be our go to player by years end
Twal - didn't miss a tackle ... again and offloaded.
Sullivan (Bud) will grow into this off the bench spot.

3 Api
2 Olam
1 Stefano

A lot of very good performances tonight. Final point could have gone to a few players but Stefano had 87 contact metres from 187 total metres. His second stint was the kind of dominant effort we’ve been waiting for.

Pole was good, Bula fantastic.

I know this is a bit unusual,but I give the whole team and coaching staff the points for todays effort...It was fantastic to witness this group of older experienced players as well as the young guns combining and playing as a well drilled machine...All I can say is Im in awe of the turnaround in a week,waiting in anticipation of this season being the best for quite along time...

3. Api
2. Stef
1. Bula

**** Special mention to every player - they all put in 100%
**** Special mention to everyone at the game - when we walked in, there was something different in the air, positive vibes everywhere - you could just tell something big was going to happen.
(Leichhardt Oval has to be saved!!!)

Last edited:
The big three
Api 3
Bula 2
Stef 1

Great team effort. If that side stays relatively healthy, we’ll be in more games than not. Credit to Seyfarth for bringing impact off the bench.

Back it up next week.

3 Api outstanding
2 Bula
1 Olam

Very tough dishing out these points the pack as a unit were great the bench did their job particularly impressed with Fainu. Great win great weekend.

3. Stefano - played hard, loved to see it. Hopefully more performances like this, really uplift the players around him.

2. Sezar - Perfect, good to see what we claimed about him actually come to light. Liked the combination with him and Galvin. Much better than last week. Mashallah.

1. Api - 👑 what more can we say about this guy? He's truly a class act. I bet every club wishes they had a guy like this. So competitive on every play. Hopefully he pulled up alright.

It's a nice change to actually find it difficult to choose 3 players - we were really good right across the park.

3 - Api - just an out and out champion and so gutsy in defence and attack
2 - Olam - not just for his play but the way his toughness motivated his teammates
1 - Bula - great under the bomb and in defence plus all class in attack

Honourable mentions: Stef (finally at his wrecking ball best), Sezer (the on field general we needed), Papali'i (non stop defensive effort)

3 - Api
2 - Stefano
1 - Olam

Hard to really argue with any of the other 3, 2, 1's that people have given. All round great performance!

Members online

Back