Refs.

With the Kingston penalty:

I have seen the ball come off the player on the ground in the past. No penalty! Same thing happens but, the dummy half knocks on. Penalty!

there was another call where hayne got tackled and dropped the ball when he got up to play it …. play on was the call , and thqat was 30 out from their line ....

As soon as the team lists were out and i seen tony archer, i knew we were gone.
before the 2 ref system came out, we won 1 game in 4 seasons with him reffing.
tonight he was almost always the dominant ref.
i can not stand him.
he makes my blood boil and i hope something very serious does happen to him so he never refs again.
i hate him with a passion.
he always ALWAYS rips us with 50/50's.
i think sheens needs to bring our shocking record under him to some pubic attention coz its too blatant to be a co-incidence. i would be more than happy to pay the 10Gs if sheens walks in there and shreds archer to the bone in the conference.

"Fui you are out of it".

Farah runs into Moi Moi who tackles him - no penalty. Why call a bloke out then let him go after 5m? Farah got up blowing deluxe and with good reason.

Don't even get me started on the 8-point try. The number of times I have seen late-ish (and far worse than Gibbs) contact made on a try scorer without penalty numbers in the hundreds. Knees in the ar$e are penalisable these days… geez.

@jirskyr said:
"Fui you are out of it".

Farah runs into Moi Moi who tackles him - no penalty. Why call a bloke out then let him go after 5m? Farah got up blowing deluxe and with good reason.

i lost my voice over that. i screamed every single swear word at him for that decision not to penalise him. fui was in no mans land between the 1st marker and the defensive line right infront of archer n he made the tackle n we got nothing.

pathetic decisions, let their forward passes go and blatant ones too, yet call a couple of our line balls back, especially that one in the first half from Payten I think it was to Morris after a break.

Absolute joke,forward passes,the markers constantly offside,the 8 point try,

We couldnt take a trick and they got away with murder.

let alone rippin us off on the 50/50 calls, forward passes, penalty tries, but dead set they stood infront of archer all….............. game and not once did he look left and right, there r 2 blokes out there and both incompentant peices of shit were only lookin at our play the balls. its a [This word has been automatically removed]in joke, that 2 men can rip a team off so much, i am still adament we were the better side out there. Parra r shit..... and there supporters r worse...........

Well i was at the game and what i seen just after the tigers scored in the 2nd half that cheater MAXWELLwalked upto joe galuvao and was chatting like best mates and put hes arm around him and was chatting and nobody is going to tell me there not cheats !!!!!!!!!!!!! b…...s the ref's do hate the tigers every week we have to put up with this garbage and it is about time the league has a review of there refs if them 2 baboons are the leading ref;s gawd our game is in dire st8ts.the tigers could have played a bit better but tuiaki going of was the diffence in the end and sadly i think that might be the season for us :cry:Did anyone else see maxwell doing this????

How often does Farah catch markers offside, yet he gets no reward from the refs?

It happens every week…other teams too.

It seems theyre trying to discourage dummy half running, one way is to make it have no reward

@innsaneink said:
How often does Farah catch markers offside, yet he gets no reward from the refs?

It happens every week…other teams too.

It seems theyre trying to discourage dummy half running, one way is to make it have no reward

He did it several times last night,the Moi Moi one was a dead set joke.

And their makers were split and loitering all night.

It was a disgrace.It cost us the game we had the momentum when they pulled us back for the forward passes.But Finch will defend them as usual :brick:

Freaking ridiculous!!!! BLOODY JOKEE… those so called fowards passes, you dead set had to be biased to call them foward!!! I was sitting with 6 parra mates i went with and they all said both were line balls at worst!!! ITS A JOKE WAKE UP ARCHER..... id rather have Tedro Lyons, last week he let a few go that i thought were 1000000x times worse than last time

ARCHER = :deadhorse:

Back