REP Round *Spoilers*

The amount of whinging I've heard this morning from the two heads is crazy.
You would think Freddy ran over 100 Chinamen.
Sooks

Prob not.
I would have flown everyone over, including his 3rd grade teacher.
Tigers mgmnt have no clue.
Didn't jacko have to fork out coin to go to a match?
Yep that’s what I was referring to. Just pay for it. Especially a potential key leadership signing extension!

I agree. We are the softest bunch of ****s going around.
I wasn't suggesting we not fix the forwards, all I was saying is we should go all out for Burton.
I've been an advocate for fixing the forwards for years.
Teams play us and they're not afraid.
We're deadset weak as.
I'd hire spud as a defensive coach and start going to work.
We don't need the best names, we need the hardest ****s.
I want other teams players to look at who they're running at, think '**** that' and change direction.
Spud and Blocker should coach. Players get 1 year deals. That would bring the crowds back.

Reactions: PJ2
What’s being said?
Blaming the ref, blaming Freddy for his complaining to the refs boss, blaming the sun, the shadow keeps following me. Usual waffle from supporters of the weekends losing team.

Blaming the ref, blaming Freddy for his complaining to the refs boss, blaming the sun, the shadow keeps following me. Usual waffle from supporters of the weekends losing team.
Don't see them mentioning yet another forward pass from Ponga for a try though

Reactions: PJ2
Don't see them mentioning yet another forward pass from Ponga for a try though
Yeh i haven't watched the full game yet but heard ppl chatting about it today. He's always good for a few dodgy passes

Usual waffle from supporters of the weekends losing team.

This is this forum and our biggest problem. We are losers. I accept this but I've had a lot of practice being in that role.

Last edited:
I don't rate it tbh.

Love the world cup tho.
Yeh? I don't watch as much footy as I used to, so I enjoyed this because most games were better than WT games:cry:

Agree on the world cup, it's good fun.

Would love to see a cap exemption/discount for a single player per club who are overseas residents in a county outside the top few. Our sport is so niche around the world, we need to be creative about growing it. Make it easier to get a Kumul or Frenchman into grade.

Some of the PNG guys look tough and athletic.
Sure there is another Justin Olam out there that we can get as cash cows?

Back