Rep Weekend - Who will be selected from WT

@Tiger In The Gong said:
Maybe just me but i wouldnt be surprised to see Lodge involved in City v Country.

100000/1 chance given he's hardly laced a boot up this season.

Tedesco will be there, and at fullback too. They'll play Moylan at 6 or in the centres.
Woods will make the test team, as will Taupau.
Farah, Brooks and Moses won't be picked.
Sirro will probably get a run.
Richards will get picked as a nod to his form, too old for origin though.
Sue and Simona should make the Samoan team if they're playing too. Maybe Manumalealii, and Akauola should definitely get a go.

_Posted using RoarFEED 4.2.0_

Jeez there'd have to be some pull outs for Moses to get a run.
Woods and Tapau in the test and Tedesco a bench spot for city.

@willow said:
@Tiger In The Gong said:
Maybe just me but i wouldnt be surprised to see Lodge involved in City v Country.

Ill have $10 on that, do you have the lazy mil if a few pull outs gets him a run :slight_smile:

@Goose said:
@willow said:
@Tiger In The Gong said:

Ill have $10 on that, do you have the lazy mil if a few pull outs gets him a run :slight_smile:

Yep ill have a piece of that too :wink:

@gallagher said:
Jeez there'd have to be some pull outs for Moses to get a run.
Woods and Tapau in the test and Tedesco a bench spot for city.

If they want to go for a young five eighth, Bird would walk it in
This bloke is going to be one hell of a footballer
Btw is he actually a Blue??
The Sharks have hit the jackpot with him.

Can Moses and Brooks still play under 20s ….. Other wise what on earth are they getting picked for ?

@GNR4LIFE said:
@Mccarry said:
@GNR4LIFE said:
Lol @Moses. Think Jack Bird, Luke Keary, Blake Austin, Chad Townsend and Blake Green would all be ahead of him for a spot in the City side.

Austin… You serious? He is terrible. He has one play

Show and go. He was embarrassing on the weekend. Every club will know by now.

He'd be ahead of Moses, that's for sure.

Don't think so. Not really sure why the knock on Moses. He has been playing to our dead edge and to a strict structure put in place by a new coach. He has panels on Austin, Townsend and Green.

Many here were saying the same thing about Tedesco and Sirro after they had played 20 games. Moses et al. are extremely talented young players thrown into grade ahead of their time. We need to get 50-100 games into them as quickly as possible to fast track their development. Some short-term pain for the long=term benefit. You won't here me bagging any of our younger players until they have played 100 games

Looks like Josh Reynolds and Luke Keary are going to be the City halves with Wade Graham captaining the side.

With all the players that usually drop out Moltzen ,Quadja and Buchanan might get a run

Sue is a possibility on the city bench. Tallis still preaching for Sirro to be selected for Australia but left Woods out completely

@willow said:
Sue is a possibility on the city bench. Tallis still preaching for Sirro to be selected for Australia but left Woods out completely

Can Sue play for city considering he played for his country recently? Would be great to see, his best year easily so far

@GNR4LIFE said:
Looks like Josh Reynolds and Luke Keary are going to be the City halves with Wade Graham captaining the side.

Don't get the love for Reynolds. Sure he bounces around like the energizer bunny, but is no more useful for mine. Would consider taking the 2013 Benji before him.

Naquima is playing for Fuji

Galloway has been ruled out by our club for city. Filttler wanted him to captain the side, wears said he won't be fit enough to play.

Willow - That's because Tallis hurt his brain when he ragged dolled Hodgo over the side line. Tallis has never been the same since.
Thought they would have improved his thinking by giving him a lobotomy but it didn't work. Lol.

Latest posts

Back