Robbie and benji

tigerlogic

As like everyone else on here I'm overly excited about the start of this years season! Just wanted to make a couple of points that I think makes us more dangerous..
With Adam Blair arriving at the club, all the talk and focus is on him, the media and crowed pressure is not near as heavy for our duo benji and farah.. I think this is a great thing, take the spotlight off them for a bit..
I remember thinking the same thing in 2010 wen lote arrived and look at that year.. Sure other coaches will still plan around benji and farah, but with the rest of the worlds focus on Blair (and Moltzen in r3) I think it relieves the pressure to start the season for benji and Robbie.. With rob post surgery there would normally be more of a spotlight but ATM there isn't.
I think it's great Blair has the spotlight and our 'top two' boys can focus on themselves
\
\
Posted using RoarFEED

Yeh true tigerlogic they are under the rader at the moment and blair will be another strike weapen for marshall and farah bring on the season cant wait.

Tigerlogic,I have felt that we have been under the radar all year.Quietly bubbling along.

My Guess is that the Media are down at cronulla waiting for Carney the Stuff up,there probably camped in the cronulla mall waiting ha ha ha .

Haha Fraser spot on…
Our boys r under the radar and it's great!
\
\
Posted using RoarFEED

I like the sentiments…...but arent we premiership faves?

To me we are hardly under the radar. I expect a BIG YEAR and im not on my Pat Malone.
\
\
Posted using RoarFEED

Ellis,Lote,Lawrence on the left. Blair,Ayshford,Ryan on the right. Leaves plenty of scope for Robbie,Benji and Moltzen to terrorize teams up the middle with their inside-pass play and footwork. Blair is a huge asset to the jigsaw.
\
\
Posted using RoarFEED

Simon we all expect a big year from the team, my point was just that if it wasn't for benji being named capt of all stars we wouldn't have heard his name since the four nations, same as Robbie, it's great that the media demand is off them for a change… For now..
\
\
Posted using RoarFEED

Back