Robbie Farah/Adam Blair

benji_6

Surprised no one has mentioned the article in todays tele regarding Robbie Farah and Adam Blair having to be separated at the training camp in Wyong. Humphreys is quoted so there may be some element of truth!

Not that unusual. A couple of seasons ago during pre-season training Fifita and Benji had a dispute when Fifita went in too agressively to tackle Benji. During pre-season training they can be like racehorses at their first start after a spell - rearing to go.

Hot and bothered Tigers

THERE'S been plenty of extra sting at Wests Tigers training sessions since new coach Mick Potter stepped in.

So much so that skipper Robbie Farah almost had to be separated from second-rower Adam Blair when tempers flared at a recent session.

"You wouldn't call it a stink," said CEO Steve Humphreys.

"We had a training camp at Wyong and it got pretty intense.

"They've had some tough sessions and there was certainly some contact.

"A few of the boys got a bit willing, that's all."

Blair's position at the Tigers is an interesting one. His signing from Storm last year meant team favourites Bryce Gibbs and Andrew Fifita were shoved out the door to Cronulla.

Beau Ryan soon followed them to the Shire as well.
\
\
_Posted using RoarFEED 2012_

Almost had to be separated! That means nothing.
\
\

Beat up story by the tele yet again and i would love to know what their agenda is with us with 99% of our articles being negative, nothing story IMO
\
\

There was a photo of Robbie on the website last week, looked like his nose was broken.

But then again would not take much for that too happen

More magic from Rothfield. He also managed to get another jibe in about the Tigers players being punted due to Blair's contract and ending up at the Sharks. My God this bloke is a worm.

@Team Tiger said:
More magic from Rothfield. … My God this bloke is a worm.

Very unfair comparison. Worms contribute a lot to the world.

tbh, I actually wouldn;t mind if this has happened. Robbie telling Blair some home truths and Blair firing up. Captain doing his job and motivating an underperformer.

@softlaw said:
@Team Tiger said:
More magic from Rothfield. … My God this bloke is a worm.

Very unfair comparison. Worms contribute a lot to the world.

tbh, I actually wouldn;t mind if this has happened. Robbie telling Blair some home truths and Blair firing up. Captain doing his job and motivating an underperformer.

I hope that's what it was , and I hope that it works!
\
\

i do hope blair can take it into a game he has done bugger all since he came to our club

@Tigermac said:
There was a photo of Robbie on the website last week, looked like his nose was broken.

Shiner….

But then again....that really is some impressive honker he has there...becoming John Elliott like:

![](http://www.weststigers.com.au/site/_content/photogalleryitem/00058048-Photo.jpg)

@Team Tiger said:
More magic from Rothfield. He also managed to get another jibe in about the Tigers players being punted due to Blair's contract and ending up at the Sharks. My God this bloke is a worm.

The fact is that Rothfield is a fanatical Cronulla supporter. Now that Cronulla have finally put together a better than mediocre season he is showing his true colours. Not what you would call an unbiased Sports editor.

@innsaneink said:
@Tigermac said:

Shiner….

But then again....that really is some impressive honker he has there...becoming John Elliott like:

![](http://www.weststigers.com.au/site/_content/photogalleryitem/00058048-Photo.jpg)

I saw something on Robbie's twitter the other week with Robbie saying to Tim Simona "you owe me a new nose" and Simona replying "you owe me a new thumb". Might have been a accident at training.
\
\
\

@innsaneink said:
@Tigermac said:

Shiner….

Nice pick up Ink, I had seen the photo in question but i hadn't noticed Farah's shiner. I'm sure these type of incidents happen at all clubs from time to time when you have groups of young men training together and you just don't always hear about them. TBH it doesn't concern me things got a bit heated and i'd prefer our players to not take a backward step on the field and on the training paddock.

This is good news if true! Hope Robbie fired the big lug a bit lol. His canoe buddy could also use some firing up. A hit to the back of the head with an oar would've done it - get to it Robbie!

Good. Fire up boys.

I can't count the amount of times I've seen blokes blow up while training, yet come out of it still thick as thieves.

@weststigers4life said:
Beat up story by the tele yet again and i would love to know what their agenda is with us with 99% of our articles being negative, nothing story IMO
\
\

Agree 100%.
I have no idea what their agenda is?
But they definitely can hold a grudge.
The bias articles from Phil rothfield about cronulla makes me sick!
It's worse than fatty with qld.
\
\

I'm sure this kind of stuff happens at every club but the Tele has pages to fill and god knows none of their journos can be stuffed writing articles with some depth and research…

Back