Robbie farah

white

I have a family member who works with bellamy and co. And he says bellamy does not rate farah as high as ennis for soo and says farah is a bit brittle and overplays his hand and does not suit team structure. It can be taken as gospel that farah will never play state of origin while bellamy is there. Ennis is more like smith while farah is different

Farah has probably dodged a bullet in not being selected this time. I can't see NSW winning with the team picked, so this will hopefully rub some of the sheen off Ennis's name. Of course, the sheen has come from Ennis doing lots of polishing…

@Juro said:
Farah has probably dodged a bullet in not being selected this time. I can't see NSW winning with the team picked, so this will hopefully rub some of the sheen off Ennis's name. Of course, the sheen has come from Ennis doing lots of polishing…

And Daley…

I agree. And in hindsight, Robbie should have sat out game 2 last year. He played injured, made a couple of telling errors and Ennis was brought in for the dead-rubber which we won. This has given the grub the impetus to get the nod for 2010.

@white said:
I have a family member who works with bellamy and co. And he says bellamy does not rate farah as high as ennis for soo and says farah is a bit brittle and overplays his hand and does not suit team structure. It can be taken as gospel that farah will never play state of origin while bellamy is there. Ennis is more like smith while farah is different

And everyone should trust Bellamy right? I mean this is the same guy who can't win an origin series and got flogged 40-0 in a grand final with a stacked team well over the salary cap.

Ever since that little revelation his Origin results kind of speak for themselves.

Forget about Origin Robbie, there's a trophy and Clive Churchill medal with your name on it in October. :sign:

On triple m last night Joey said 'nsw have a spine they can have for the next 10 years in dugan, pearce and ennis'

it's obvious this current nsw selectors/coaches don't rate farah

@fergiefurr said:
On triple m last night Joey said **'nsw have a spine they can have cite next 10 years I'm dugan, pearce and ennis'**

What???

@TigersFan4Life said:
@fergiefurr said:
On triple m last night Joey said **'nsw have a spine they can have cite next 10 years I'm dugan, pearce and ennis'**

What???

what a joke. farah is miles ahead of ennis

Doesn't really matter

I think Ennis is the poster boy when it comes to being a myth and I will happily argue with anyone how bad he is but not even Robbie has played himself into any sort of contention for the role.

Im selfish anyway and want him playing us into a finals series, i am over origin

@Juro said:

Agreed, at the end of this year Bellamy will be sacked as NSW coach and it will show that Ennis did next to nothing as NSW slump to their 5th series loss. Robbie will then play for NSW for many years after that :slight_smile:
Unless NSW pull this one out of their ass and then Farah might find it hard to ever make NSW again.

Another Bad game by inis in origin next week will swing things back in favour of Farah.

The Selectors are theones who need to be sacked.

What a crappy team

NSW line up is horrible.

Why is it that EVERYONE bar the selectors can see what the best team is.

In fact, most people besides the selectors agree on almost the exact same team.

Common sense is not so common, it appears.

The biggest problem with our selections as well as Craig and Johns input, is that it's too negative.

We don't pick players who can cause damage, we pick players who will "shut down" their QLD counterpart. QLD realised years ago that these days you need to score at least 4 tries to win an origin game. NSW still think it's 1986 and wet, boggy grounds and 4-2 scorelines are still the go.

Ennis is nothing like Smith.

Cannot defend and can't act as an organiser or give tempo to his team. When the decision making is left to Ennis, 9/10 times he'll shift it the wrong way when Cam will go the right way 9/10 times.

I won't be surprised if it's a reversal of last year with Farah and Ennis. I expect Qld will roll NSW in game 2 and if that happens I won't be surprised if Farah is recalled for Game 3\. I just can't see the NSW forwards dominating Qld and we all know how rubbish Ennis is behind a beaten forward pack.

@fergiefurr said:
On triple m last night Joey said 'nsw have a spine they can have for the next 10 years in dugan, pearce and ennis'

i thought joey was off the drugs

I did hear once, maybe in an interview with someone or a bio on Farah, don't remember exactly, that Robbie is hard to play with.

The style of play he uses requires alot of time to manufacture, and there needs to be alot of work done by everyone to mould together.

Where as Ennis kind of just slots in at hooker, and you can then mould it around Pearce's game.

When I heard that, I knew his representative days would be tainted. It's a shame, but if thats the way it is, I can't 100% blame the selectors. I guess they need to start committing to players more, if we lose games 2 and 3, keep Ennis and Pearce. QLD do so well becuase they all know each other's games back to front.

This thing about QLD sticking loyal is a myth. One: its easy to be loyal when your winning and Two: they stick to a certain amount of players because they have to, they simply dont have the amount of players to choose from that NSW do.

I agree with Ricky Stuart, you cant give NSW players loyalty unless they earn it.

Latest posts

Members online

Back