Robert Lui charged with assaulting girlfriend

Wacko_Jacko

Lui charged with assault Again on partner

Just said on Triple M News

Happened at Nth Strathfield overnight

Not Happy

**<big>NOTE: UNTIL DETAILS COME TO LIGHT ON THIS RUMOUR, PLEASE REFRAIN FROM MAKING ASSUMPTIONS AS TO THE DETAILS OF THE EVENT. ANY SUCH POSTS THAT ARE SPECULATIVE AND UNCONFIRMED WILL BE REMOVED.</big>**

That's gotta be it for Lui. I really thought he was past that crap**POST EDITED BY ADMIN**.
\
\
Posted using RoarFEED

I just heard it as well…if it's true you'd think this would be his last chance.

It's hard to believe he would do it again.

Give Jacob Miller the #7 next year.

Feels like an April Fools joke. IF there is any truth to it i think it will be very difficult for the Tigers to stick by him this time. I mean 2 years in a row after we are eliminated??????

Lets hope it is all a big mix up and can be resolved
The courts won't smile on him favourably if it is true (and nor should it either)
Spousal abuse shouldn't be tolerated whether he is an NRL star or not

Dude just can't handle losing a final can he? Hope its a mix up but guess we will wait and see.

Damn it.

Until further information comes to light, no assumptions should be made by any members of the forum.

Watch the Terrorgraph fly into overdrive… :frowning:

I won't comment on given lack of real facts at this stage.

Be careful what you say about it.

Just heard it on the news. Obviously a volatile relationship!! Send him up to the Cowboys. Bye bye Lui, hello Miller
\
\
Posted using RoarFEED

Get rid of him. I would rather have a talented Alcho than a Wife beater ( if it's proven). Lucky to get away with the 1st incident.
\
\
Posted using RoarFEED

Back