Roosters Trio Tapped.

Chris

A good mate who enjoys a good relationship with Roosters management told me that Gurra, Evans and SKD have been tapped on the shoulder and asked to look for a new home. Probably to make room for either Teddy or Dugan.

Which one would you bring to Concord?

SKD makes too many errors, we have enough average players so don't need Guerra so Evans would be the only one. I don't think he is a world beater but he has a bit of potential.

SKD is woeful, has some serious brain explosions on the field

Evans is off to Parramatta for 3 years

Guerra is a quality forward but has lost that form that he had 2 years ago

I'd take Guerra from the Rorters if only he can recapture that old form

I just like to read this and show that our club isn't that bad. It happens at so called marquee clubs as well.

SKD - no.
Guerra - looks like he's starting to play for a contract as his form has improved significantly from last season. He's brought the hit and spin back out and his work rate has been really high this season. If we can't get anyone better for an edge back rower I'd consider him for the right price. Gold Coast might chase him to replace McQueen.
Evans - I'd take him but word is that Parra are chasing him pretty hard.

I'd take Guerra.

SKD looks like crap in a good side. Imagine what he'd look like in an average side.

Will probably see SKD here by the end of the week…

Guerra is a solid enough back rower but we just signed McQueen

Evans is done to Parra if rumours are right...

@ said:

I would have SKD on one wing tomorrow , he has a go is big and strong , get the silly mistakes out of his game a good signing for the right money

@ said:

We could do with one more backrower. Plus Matulino. Throw in a 5/8 too.

Evans and Guerra would soften the blow of losing Teddy. Couple them with the apparent signing of Matulino and McQueen.

Woods (if he stays,) Matulino, Grant, Ava, Evans, Guerra, ET, McQueen and then Rowdy, Aloiai, Marsters, Felise etc in the wings.

@ said:
@ said:

I would have SKD on one wing tomorrow , he has a go is big and strong , get the silly mistakes out of his game a good signing for the right money

The silly mistakes have been the trademark of his game for the last 10 years. I assume coaches have already tried telling him to stop being a muppet.

All three are out of contract, so it's more about them being free agents than being 'tapped on the shoulder'.

I'd take Guerra if the $$ were right.

Guerra would be the only one I would consider. SKD still making mistakes this far into his career is ridiculous. Not worth spending money on him

@ said:

Well that would be the worst possible result for us regarding these 3\. SKD has had 2 good years his entire career. He is bordering on embarrassing.

Guera is past it.

Evans has gone to Parra.

Would love to have Guerra, he'd be perfect for us.

SKD is better than Idris and Naiqama, so a yes from me.

New signings should have fans excited. None of these 3 would do that IMO. Need to aim a bit higher than 2 has-beens and a bench player.

Why would we want to bring SKD to the club? He seems to be the appropriate fit at the Roosters. No to Evans has he is not a consistent performer. Guerra maybe as he is SOO and probably needs a change of club to bring out the best in him.

Members online

Back