LIVE GAME Round 11 vs. Dolphins

Live Game Discussion
Can’t make this crap up
We go down 2 players and decide to play hot potato football instead of wind the clock down and kick to the corners.

We can’t score with 13 players why think we can score with 11. Just crazy stuff by our team.

I'm.done for a month need a break from this rubbish hard to watch with any passion as the players while trying hard beat themselves every week. I feel for our forwards the backs literally ruin every game

When realistically will this team win again? They have nothing in attack and there discipline is c grade at best. Hopefully a few more losses might get rid of 3-5 players permentally.

Reactions: BZN
That was not a hip drop .. the game is a joke .
Lying down like a dog is rewarded /. I’m turning it off .. the NRL has lost me for now !!! Fvcking Soft Corrupt referees and Absolute CORRUPT bunker !
Not the first time a player has been binned this weekend for jumping off the ground to put all their weight on a players back legs. Still, Olam ain't nearly as heavy as Josh Papali'i.

That’s a really poor take
Tucker , this is just a hunch , but is your last name. Annesly ? 😀😉. I believe you are a Tigers supporter but you do seem to love you some Referes and all their decisions! 😜

So if we keep getting player sent to the bin and put on report for dangerous tackles Then Morris our defensive coach needs to go. Enough is enough with this shit

I'm.done for a month need a break from this rubbish hard to watch with any passion as the players while trying hard beat themselves every week. I feel for our forwards the backs literally ruin every game
Richo has asked us to be patient.

• Angry
Back