Round 12 *Discussion/Spoilers*

Panthers 28 - 0 at half time. If anyone has another team as their premiership favourites they are completely delusional.

Niccho off after a flop making contact with the head - and nothing. No penalty no sin bin

• Sad
Reactions: BZN
Panthers 28 - 0 at half time. If anyone has another team as their premiership favourites they are completely delusional.
We can bag Ivan as much as possible but you can’t take his coaching ability , just a shame of what might have been had he stayed with us

Dylan Edwards must be the fittest player in the NRL.
Has little natural talent but an iron will to compete & succeed. Just shows if you want something bad enough, you can make it happen through effort.
Let's be honest, if Teddy wasn't Blues captain, Edwards would get the nod.

It begs the question why Cleary didn't move Luai to halfback earlier this year. He's been excellent the past two games and it gives us long suffering tigers fans some hope for next year.
It is easier to just leave Luai in his spot as a 6 and have Schneider as next man up in the 7. Causes as little disruption as possible.

I hope the dummies that reckon Luai's a dud signing are watching this.
I admit I thought his days of playing this well were behind him.
Probably the best performance of the year across the entire NRL from him tonight.
Maybe he is worth 1.2 mill per season.

I admit I thought his days of playing this well were behind him.
Probably the best performance of the year across the entire NRL from him tonight.
Maybe he is worth 1.2 mill per season.
Halves normally get better as they age, well into their 30s. If Luai is going to be a halfback, we have him in his prime.

I hope the dummies that reckon Luai's a dud signing are watching this.
Always a good buy when he came into grade and Clearly got injured for about 8 weeks and he played half back he was amazing I remember a game he got 3 trys and one from about 35 out beat about 5 guys with his speed and vision to score next to the post

Back