TEAM LIST Round 12 vs. Cowboys

Team List
Status
Not open for further replies.
We are on a 5 day turnaround (Sunday night to Friday night) and have to go from Brisbane last week back to Sydney and up to Townsville. This will be a smashing.

Yep, another classic NRL disgrace. We give our home game up to play a QLD tram in QLD and get rewarded with a 5 day turnaround interstate game.

I've said before, I'll say it again, the NRL is a disgrace of an organisation.

I think dropping Kepaoa says a lot.

On ability- he should have slotted into the centres right away.

I think the Naden binning has actually enacted the Benji-response.

No more dumb penalties. No more beating ourselves.

Is it a good backline? Hell no.

Are we outclassed? Obviously.

I expect that solid defensive structure & kick chase are the order of the day.

Declan Casey is a solid addition. Feledy has been pretty good finding gaps to run into & I think Matamua's call-up is actually a few weeks overdue. I thought Papali'i would slot back in at #13 but....given the inexperience out wide, having him defend wider makes sense.

The backline just has to not COST us the game. Thankfully the Cowboys were AWFUL in their win the other day. Our forwards should still match up ok.
The Chad. Look forward to your posts after the game.

I think dropping Kepaoa says a lot.

On ability- he should have slotted into the centres right away.

I think the Naden binning has actually enacted the Benji-response.

No more dumb penalties. No more beating ourselves.

Is it a good backline? Hell no.

Are we outclassed? Obviously.

I expect that solid defensive structure & kick chase are the order of the day.

Declan Casey is a solid addition. Feledy has been pretty good finding gaps to run into & I think Matamua's call-up is actually a few weeks overdue. I thought Papali'i would slot back in at #13 but....given the inexperience out wide, having him defend wider makes sense.

The backline just has to not COST us the game. Thankfully the Cowboys were AWFUL in their win the other day. Our forwards should still match up ok.
I'm looking forward to seeing Declan play. If he can defend like this, we might not get flogged

Worry about Feledy in D against the quality backs they have. Also I would have chosen Si Fainu in front of Matamua from whom I have never seen any aggression either with or without the ball.
Seems obvious that Cows will play an expansive game so lets hope they fail to click. Not sure that they will be allowed to feel over confident- lets hope this isn’t the game they hit their straps !! We could simply crumble and end up looking like a cup team.

Look probably but loads where saying that against the tuna. We definitely had our chance to win that game. To be honest although we are close in score line to the last 4-5 games, we haven’t looked like we can win these games!
And many other games. We are okay. Just missing something... better than last year...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back