LIVE GAME Round 14 vs. Raiders

Live Game Discussion
I think it was a great game. Good result to almost win the game with Brooks as our 7. If we snag a half for next year we'll be a real threat. I'll sleep well tonight actually

Meh… I would have rather them lose 18-0… less heartache and not as embarrassing

Fair penalty on Paps. But the finish to that last
Set was absolutely criminal. Could have thrown
it over from where we played the ball. Unreal

Maaaate.... We didn't start playing until 70 min mark... Maybe if we didn't stuff around for the first hour......
With respect, Canberra gave away 8 six agains in the attacking zone before the ref did something about it. It totally stifled our attack. The minute he binned Starling, they stop lurching offside and we start scoring.

Certainly stuffed it up at the end there but we didn’t get a call all game from the bunker and were massively impeded in the ruck all game as well.
To be fair we should have scored in the first half a couple of times. We are just not quite there yet but you have to say that they are genuinely fighting at least now.
Their tries were fairly lucky as well, rarely broke our line.

It's a penalty FFS, U can't touch a kickers leg stop whinging we lost that game because we were slow and let them dominate for the middle 40 minutes. Good effort, I would have enjoyed it if we weren't 15th.

We only attacked late in the game and we would have won without a really poor play from IP.

I think we need to work on a lot in our game because this team isn't that bad. We need wins.

Sheensy lost us the game by not starting API

Sheens always loses us the game with his brain dead ideas.I was sick of his idiocy in 2012 aand he has not got any better.We have a decent side for the first time in a decade and this clown has got us 3-9 after we have played half our games.Pathetic and i don't care what his sycophant supporters he needs to get sacked AGAIN

Latest posts

Members online

Back