TEAM LIST Round 18 vs. Cowboys

Team List
[This word has been automatically removed] I was hoping it was the offseason with all the roomurs, so depressed to see that spine.

• Haha
Reactions: BZN
Tigers are $4.95 long shots, have won 3 of the last 4 in townsville. We just beat these guys by our biggest margin ever and have a track record of beating these guys...something doesnt add up... $4.95 is too wide isnt it?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230627-211723_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230627-211723_Chrome.jpg
    539.1 KB · Views: 8
  • Screenshot_20230627-211954_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230627-211954_Chrome.jpg
    438.8 KB · Views: 9
Tigers are $4.95 long shots, have won 3 of the last 4 in townsville. We just beat these guys by our biggest margin ever and have a track record of beating these guys...something doesnt add up... $4.95 is too wide isnt it?
Cowboys are in form and our team is a lot weaker than the one we put out last time. Brooks and Api were our best players in that game and they are not playing. Cowboys have beaten Bunnies, Penrith, and Storm since we last played them. Basically they beat the three teams who will be challenging for the premiership this year. All wins were convincing too.

John Bateman spent the Bye week visiting family back home.

He will arrive in Sydney on Wednesday to complete the teams captains run before they fly to Townsville.

Reactions: BZN
Whether that is the case or not, you can bet that it will look like they are all total strangers and that they have never trained together.

We currently hold the record for the biggest NRL winning margin for the season of 48 points, funnily enough, achieved against the Cowboys.

I have a feeling that record may be beaten in this game, but I doubt that the result is a Wests Tigers victory.

I really hope to be proved wrong.

John Bateman spent the Bye week visiting family back home.

He will arrive in Sydney on Wednesday to complete the teams captains run before they fly to Townsville.
Good on JB for being a family man and flying home for that reason :).
Unlike Farah's trip to England to watch a Soccer match :rolleyes:.

I wonder if they've all had a week plus off & will have only one run together before the game on Sat
That would be a disaster - they would've known 2 weeks ago that Laurie will be 5/8.. Wakeham,.Laurie and Simpkin/Da Silva should be spending as much time together on the Field as possible, even.if it's a training paddock.

Ok - if it's revenge on the menu, this is our first game back at Townsville since the debacle of 2022 (soft whistle and all!! ) :mad:
Come on boys, - so what no Api, no Brooksie, we'll do a number on them anyway.
"Damn the torpedoes, full steam ahead" 🐅 💪

Great post. Holmes will want revenge. Starford embarrassed him last time.
This really is a no win situation for us.

If somehow Starford manages a repeat performance and owns Holmes, they will simply go down the other side which has been fruitful for opposition teams in recent times.

Personally, I hope to be proved wrong, but I think they will get us on both edges and a 50 plus scoreline is the probable outcome.

I really hope I cop plenty from everyone on here when my prediction ends up being way off the mark, but I just can't see us being able to compete and stay in this game for all that long, especially up in the deep North despite us having a pretty good record up there.

Members online

Back