Round 19 Tigers & NQ Teams

If this disrespect statement from Noddy doesn't go down in RL history as one of the most embarrassing and idiotic things to say, I'll be Very Surprised.
I feel the media still hasn't jumped on it. I think they're expecting this kind of stupidity from Tigers. Honestly, it has to be up there as the stupidest thing.

I would understand if it was said before the game to fire up the boys, or after the game if he had won it. But to say it after we have lost the game is unbelievable.

The only strange selection I can understand is peachy back on bench as when noddy took over he told all players the slate is wiped clean from when he started. This means lot all peachy,s poor games before are forgotten and he will be judged purely on last few weeks
Well apparently he had a bit of a blinder against Penrith in cup a few days ago so on that basis he gets another chance.Seems to me a player who has had m.o.m performances in the past with Penrith and Gold Coast must have some skill and if he can be reignited that's great
Probably a big if though .I think I have a soft spot for guys who at some point had the "x" factor
Some players start ordinary and basically are mediocre thru whole career
His 2 year $750k deal or $375 k per year didn't seem crazy at the time

If this disrespect statement from Noddy doesn't go down in RL history as one of the most embarrassing and idiotic things to say, I'll be Very Surprised.
Yep, bad choice of words by Brett, but i feel it wasn't a spur of the moment comment, i think it would have been mentioned during a group chat during the week before the game.

And if this interim coach was not been liked by those journo's they sure would not have shown him this leniency.

Reactions: BZN
Yep, bad choice of words by Brett, but i feel it wasn't a spur of the moment comment, i think it would have been mentioned during a group chat during the week before the game.

And if this interim coach was not been liked by those journo's they sure would not have shown him this leniency.
He spoke the truth

Don't like to make fun of any of our players but I find the Seyfarth comment on here funny - someone compared him winding up to a baby cow or elephant.
Being a ginger nut (red hair) I would have thought a fat giraffe would have been good too

Now I feel bad for laughing.
Hate to see this team at its lowest and that it puts us in a dark place.
Don't feel bad Lauren. Sometimes we need to have a chuckle, I'm sure we can be forgiven after all we have been thru.
They talk about players playing 300 games as a milestone.
I wonder how many games we have watched, for me it's been since 1968 and at a low most weeks. 🤔

Don't feel bad Lauren. Sometimes we need to have a chuckle, I'm sure we can be forgiven after all we have been thru.
They talk about players playing 300 games as a milestone.
I wonder how many games we have watched, for me it's been since 1968 and at a low most weeks. 🤔
True.
This is why I appreciate and respect all viewpoints, there's more than a few who've been through it all and seen it all.

It was a bit weird last fortnight watching Brooks vs Moses. Can't stand him at all but found myself wondering what it would be like if he was still here and whether it was worth bringing him back.

Back