Round 19 Tigers & NQ Teams

True.
This is why I appreciate and respect all viewpoints, there's more than a few who've been through it all and seen it all.

It was a bit weird last fortnight watching Brooks vs Moses. Can't stand him at all but found myself wondering what it would be like if he was still here and whether it was worth bringing him back.
No,
Moaes,Matterson,Aloiai
Shoulf never be considered for a return ever.

I just don't understand this stubbornness with Brooks he has failed to spark the attack for a very long time and now we have both Douehi and Jacko looking good in attack .They don't even try to sort this out let him play Reggie's for a week or two and see if our attack becomes more fluent

What's him playing 7 got to do with Coaching?
No detailed organisation as a 7, doesn’t go well for an organised coach!!
Plus he was boring as a half seemed like he didn’t have much of idea hence the ‘Goldfish’
As I have stated before he road on the coat tails of Flanagans work! Somebody else also posted his win ratio was still quite poor considering the team he had. I think it Le quite funny how the sharks couldn’t wait too get rid of him. And yet a lot of His family members on here think he’s the new messiah!!
Funny stuff

Reactions: BZN
Timmy has had you on a rant more so then ever,not many friends?if it dont go tits up,i got the 1st kick.thort u wheregoing 2 a more edumacated site,they tell you 2 get away,drop kick

Kimmorley to miss weekend against Cowboys after contracting COVID.
Assistant coaches
will run the day with Sheens overseeing

True.
This is why I appreciate and respect all viewpoints, there's more than a few who've been through it all and seen it all.

It was a bit weird last fortnight watching Brooks vs Moses. Can't stand him at all but found myself wondering what it would be like if he was still here and whether it was worth bringing him back.
they [experts?]all said in the day moses was d man and they ,him Brookes need to swap positions ,time line Brooks still dont squeak when he should

Kimmorley to miss weekend against Cowboys after contracting COVID.
If kimmorley has COVID does that mean Ben is the head coach, or is it Nathan or Sheens.
Who does the interviews and calls the shots?

Back