LIVE GAME Round 19 vs. Sharks

Live Game Discussion
we would have won otherwise
When will they ref this game fairly, I suspect never.
For some reason they hate us and don't want us in the competition.
Cronulla 1st and last try's were not try's and Tommy's was, there was I sufficient evidence that it touched hynes. So it would have been a completely different game.
There should be an inquiry into sportsbet, they would have lost to much money if wests had won.

Cronulla 1st and last try's were not try's and Tommy's was, there was I sufficient evidence that it touched hynes. So it would have been a completely different game.
There should be an inquiry into sportsbet, they would have lost to much money if wests had won.
I'm honestly unsure about Tommy's try. He seemed to have possession of the ball at all times so is it a knock on or not?

Last edited:
We got beat, but please explain how Talakai wasn’t sent to the sin bin for 10 when he stripped the ball off da Silva after his break from the intercept ?
Refereeing at the moment is terrible and agree with others about the bunker on the last try, can’t wait for the ref’s review and apology for that one.
And congratulations to A.James I thought it was a decent debut.

Don’t know how to sent this to sheens and benji , but this my question to both of them . Please explain to all weststigers fans , how the hell cant u and benji coach the team to play out the back and play with depth, and who came up with this stupid dum run around that is so slow and dumb , I have coached under 12,13 and 14 olds who how to exacute better backline plays then what u are dishing up . PLEASE EXPLAIN

We got beat, but please explain how Talakai wasn’t sent to the sin bin for 10 when he stripped the ball off da Silva after his break from the intercept ?
Refereeing at the moment is terrible and agree with others about the bunker on the last try, can’t wait for the ref’s review and apology for that one.

I doubt if we will get an apology because it did not cost us the game and Anusley likes to protect his mates as much as he can.He is a typical ex politician and just as honest

When you have the worst halves in the comp, you can’t expect to win…our attack was slow, clunky with no depth. We put no attacking pressure on the opposition..

I've come home to visit family and friends. But insisted on going to the game instead of going to a pub in Balmain.

I hate what this team does to me, what they put me through. But at the end of the day I still love em.
Trust me on your flight back they(Tigers) will be a distant memory

• Haha
Reactions: BZN
lol, i disagree with you on all 3 youve highlighted. IMO Sharks first and last were fair and Talau did drop it. I however thought Hynes try was a double movement.

Honestly glad to see the boys put up a fight... We at least were in it the first half of the game. Sione had us, and it all comes down to defense.

IMHO this was way more competitive then the scoreline suggests.

Honestly glad to see the boys put up a fight... We at least were in it the first half of the game. Sione had us, and it all comes down to defense.

Our defence in the first half was decent but our attack was completely impotent (just like the rest of the season) in the 2nd half our defence once again got very scrappy

Essentially, the opinion of the ref would have been that Talaki gave away the penalty because he was to stupid to know that the tackle was complete, not that he was cunningly trying to stop the run of play. The penalty not being deliberate by Talaki thus means it is not a 'professional foul' and not a sinbin.

Sharks are the best attacking team in the comp (averaging 38 PPG) so thought it was a very spirited effort from the team, especially given how young some of our boys are.

Latest posts

Staff online

Back